12

'Dream, you know your own daughter is coming after you right!?' Sapnap yelled at Dream. 'I know, it's not like she's stronger than me.' Dream simply said which shocked Sapnap. 'Technoblade said she's on her last canon live, why?' George asked. 'First, killed by a group of hunters. She was hunted down for a useless reason. Second, she died by a planned assassination by the hunters. Me and Techno killed the whole organization of the hunters. We found out their reason to hunt her down was because she was a child of two dead rare hybrid humans.' Dream told the two. 

'She look so normal to be a hybrid!' Sapnap said. 'That's why I think it was a useless reason.' Dream said. 'What kind of hybrid is she anyways?' George asked. Dream shrugged and suddenly an axe appeared beside Dream's body. 'You're here.' Was all Dream said and Dlade appeared, her invisibility wearing off. 'Hello, mum. How is it like to kill MD?' Dlade asked in a threatening tone. 'Fun/ Run.' 'Dream' and Dream said at the same time. 'Damn you Nightmare...' Dlade said in her mind. 'George, Sapnap, tell everyone to watch our fight please.' Dream told the two. 

'Sure, Dream.' The two said, never asking the reason why. 'Time for your funeral honey.' Nightmare said in a evilly joking manner. Dlade growled and put out a middle finger at him. Dlade charge at Dream. (I suck at fighting scenes so think their fighting is like the Sad-ist Dream vs Technoblade vid except Techno winning.) During their fight, people of the smp started flooding around them to watch the fight. 'Don't you think the fighting is a bit too intentionally?' Quackity asked Karl. Karl look uneasy and nodded. 

As the fight getting more brutal each round, the Minecraft family came just in time to see the end of the fight. 'DLADE! DODGE THAT!' Techno yelled. Turns out they saw Dream aiming for Dlade's neck. Dlade couldn't dodge that attack because something was holding her in place. 'You cheating bastard!' Dlade yelled as Nightmare grinned under the mask. 'Nightmare stop!' Dream yelled from the back of his mind. Tommy was panicking and took out a enderpearl, ready to throw it in front of Dlade but red strings was holding his hands down. 

'The fuck...?' Tommy murmured and look down at his hands. Shouts of terror and disgust could be heard and Tommy jolt his head up really quickly that people around him could hear a crack sound. Tommy's eyes widen at the sight in front of him and covered his mouth, preventing the bile that was going to come out from his mouth. A bloodied axe was on the ground with a severed arm. Dlade's arm was amputated because she had used her arm to protect her life. 'Dlade!' Techno yelled and went to attack Dream while Philza stop her bleeding. 

Dlade was biting the sleeves of her hoodie to muffle her pained screams. 'Shhhh, calm down. It's going to be okay.' Philza comforted her while people tried to get potions to heal her. Philza took off his black jacket and wrapped it around Dlade's amputated arm to stop the bleeding. 'We need to heal her and stop the bleeding asap!' Philza yelled as Awsamdude came and help Philza with injecting a sedative into Dlade's blood flow. 'DIE!' Techno yelled in the background fighting Dream. 

Only Dlade and Techno knows Dream is fighting for control but Dlade had passed out due to the sedative and also partly blood loss. 'YOU NERDS BETTER HEAL MY DAUGHTER!' Techno yelled while shooting fireworks at Nightmare, hoping to cut his canon life. '

'Nightmare, stop. This had gone too far!'

'What can you do... G̷̤̼̹̜̳̝͔̰͒͊͋͑͐͂̐͜o̸̫̥̦̙̩͎̳̗̳̯̽̍̏ͅơ̷̦̟͕͔̯̺̠̣̝̠̣̠̰̌̂̎͑̂̿͗̃̂͑͐̐͘ď̶̨͖̞̺̘͍̂̊͊́ ?'