16

Nightmare was piss as fuck and try to pearl to Dlade but someone stopped him. 'What the...' Nightmare turn around to see who was stopping him and he realized it was GoodBoyHalo. 'Enough is enough, Nightmare. You amputated a 10 year old's arm and then tried to kill her? You're sick.' Good said as he held Nightmare's hair. Bad was surprised when he saw Good. Good was a childhood friend of Bad but disappeared when they were 16. 'Hey, kid. Shoot him.' Good yelled to Dlade. 

'Alright!' Dlade said as she use her wither abilities to make an arrow that have wither effect. She aimed the arrow at Nightmare and let go of the string. 'No! I won't let you!' Nightmare yelled as tried to free himself from Good but it was completely useless. Nightmare tried to let Dream have control back but Good had lock him into Dream's body in order for the wither effect to work. The arrow had shot Nightmare and the wither effect is doing it's job. Nightmare yelled in pain as he slowly loosen his control from Dream. 

After a few minutes, Nightmare was completely gone. 'Urgh...' Dream said as he took of his mask. Everyone was shock that he revealed his face but only Techno and Dlade weren't faze as they saw him without his mask all the time. 'Dream? You back in control?' Tommy asked from below while Tubbo was confuse. 'You knew about this!?' Tubbo said. 'Well, I only knew about this the day Dlade's arm was amputated. Phil and Techno also knew about this.' TOmmy explained to Tubbo as Dream slowly come down from the obsidian grid. 

'Welp, time to tell everyone Dream's innocent.' Techno said as Philza followed him to stand beside Dream. Dlade ordered the withers to go away as she came down from one of the withers she was sitting on. She stood beside Dream and Tommy quickly went to stand beside her. 'Before you attack me, I want to apologize for everything.' Dream said as people begin suspecting him. They were beginning to suspect Tommy too since he went to stand beside them. 'Please, don't suspect Dream or Tommy.' Dlade said. 

'Dream was controlled by someone name Nightmare to do all the things he did.' Good suddenly spoke up as he went to Bad. 'Hey.' Good said as Bad hugged him. 'Good! It's been a long time!' Bad said as a blue hoodie boy got jealous. (I'm lazy) After telling everyone that Dream is innocent, everyone agreed to make L'manburg as a government free country. Technoblade and Dlade, of course was happy with the decision. Everyone begin fixing the area that was blown up by the withers and Dlade command withers to help take down the obsidian grid. 

'So, are you going to maintain this form or?' Tommy said as he walk up to her. 'Maybe I'll keep my human form.' Dlade said. 'Also, I want you to meet my opposite.' Dlade said to Tommy as a girl with a pink sweater appeared. 'Hello.' Tream said. 'Hi. What's your name? Mines Tommy.' Tommy said. 'My name is Tream.' Tream said. They begin chatting as the sun begin going down. 'Tomorrow is going to be a better day for everyone, especially Dream who was free from getting controlled not long ago.' Tommy said as the three of them watch the sun set. It was nice.

----

Woohoo! This is the end of the book! Thank you for reading this book!