14

Technoblade stared at his confuse daughter, not knowing how to break the news to her. Dlade was an exact copy of himself. They both love violence and blood but hate the government. 'Tommy joined Tubbo, he betrayed us.' Techno said and the whole place became quiet. 'What..?' Dlade registered what her dad said and stare at him with a blank face. Philza didn't know what to do about the tension in the house between the two blood gods. 'When can I kill him...?' Dlade asked as her eyes suddenly flickered between red and pure white eye sockets. 

Techno and Philza noticed the changes of her eyes. 'Dlade, your eyes...' Philza said to his granddaughter. Dlade touched her eyes and went to look in a mirror. Her eyes were flickering between the two color. Dlade closed her eyes and take a deep breath. She reopened them and her eyes went back to normal. 'Are we going to attack L'manburg?' Dlade asked the two. 'Yes, we are going to. Nightmare will be helping us too.' Techno said as Dlade and Philza widen their eyes in shock. 'Nightmare actually wanted to help!?' Philza said in shock. 

'Yeah, it must somehow benefit him in some way for him to help us.' Techno said. 'When are we going?' Dlade asked. 'We told them we are going to attack at 3 but we are going to attack them 30 minutes earlier.' Techno said as the three of them smirked evil-ly. 

-Timeskip to 2: 25-

'Dlade, hurry up. We need to leave in five minutes.' Techno yell to persuade his daughter. 'I'm gathering my stuff, it'll be quick!' Dlade yelled back as she gathered stacks of fireworks. She was assigned to stand on the obsidian grid that Nightmare build with Philza. She was going to rain fireworks at them.' She also secretly grab her smite V swords as back up. 'I'm done!' Dlade yelled as she plop her enchanted netherite armor on and went out of the house. 'C'mon.' Techno said as Philza and Dlade followed him to meet up with Nightmare.

They reached L'manburg and saw Nightmare. 'You're all here, good. Let's go.' Nightmare said as they all secretly sneak into L'manburg. (Pretend I mentioned that Techno brought his dog army) We all discussed the plan just in case we mess up. Nightmare lead Dlade and Philza up of the obsidian grid where many redstone circuits are connected with dispensers filled with stacks of tnt. 'Positions.' Nightmare said. 'Got it.' Philza and Dlade said and went to stand on a obsidian grid. Dlade bend down as she load her firework crossbow. 

Techno yelled in L'manburg to gain attention that we had arrived. 'Dlade.' A hand was placed on her shoulder. Dlade knew that was Dream because Nightmare never does that. 'Drink invisibility potions, stop drinking them when you spawn withers.' Dream suggested to Dlade. 'Alright.' Dlade said as she drank an invisibility potion. Nightmare jumped off the obsidian grip to prepare for our battle. 'WTF IS THAT PHILZA!?' Tommy said as he ran outside after hearing Techno's voice. 'Philza you idiot!' Techno yelled which earned laughter from Phil. 

Dlade instantly lay down on her belly to decrease the chance of being spotted and it worked. Tommy never realize she's here. Tommy begin yelling for the others to come. Tubbo was clueless about what was happening and that resulted of an argument. Dlade snickered at the scene. She was high enough to not get heard by anyone. After a while, people started coming out and Quackity shot Techno's armor. That resulted of the dogs attacking him. People begin yelling in confusion on why Techno brought so many dogs.

Philza begin shooting from the obsidian grid while Dlade began firing fireworks and avoiding the dogs. 'Who's shooting fireworks!? Techno isn't holding his crossbow!' Ponk asked as he suddenly got hit by one of the fireworks. 'Maybe it's Dream? He's isn't here.' Eret said to Ponk as he start killing the dogs who were attacking him. Dlade smirk as they thought it was Nightmare shooting them. After countless round of fighting, Technoblade shot a firework into the sky. 

Philza and Dlade held out soul sand as they grin widely. Dlade's invisibility had also went out so she's visible to other. The firework Techno shot was a signal... to spawn the withers.