5

No one POV

As the usual routine, Dlade went to visit Tommy but he wasn't anywhere at his usual area. She was confused and search the whole area for the boy. He wasn't anywhere. She decide to search in the nether for him. She drank an invisibility potion in case anyone saw her. She heard talking not far from her and decide to check it out. It was Tommy, but he was with Dream, Ghostbur and Sapnap. They were talking about the Christmas tree in the Smp. Ghostbur, being the dense cinnamon roll he is, ask Tommy if he wanted pictures of the tree. 

Tommy didn't want to upset Ghostbur and nodded his head. Sapnap led Ghostbur into the portal that lead to the Smp. Dream mocked Tommy for a while before going into the portal. Tommy haven't notice Dlade's presence so he went near the edge of the bridge while looking down into the lava. 'Don't tell me...' Dlade's eyes widen when she realize her uncle's intention. 'No one would miss me.' Tommy lean forward to make himself fall. Time seem to slow down for Tommy as he closed his eyes. 

He didn't heard the sound of the portal, indicating someone was coming through. 

A certain girl also didn't hear the sound of the portal.

Tommy waited for the impact of lava but notice touch him. He opened his eye to see he was dangling with someone holding the back of his hoodie. He turned around just in time to see Dlade turning visible with a absolutely worried look. 'Tommy...' She said as she slowly pull Tommy onto the bridge and build dirt blocks at the edge to stop him from his second attempt. Tommy averted his gaze from Dlade. He doesn't have the gut to look at her after the stunt he pulled. 'Tommy, do you want to die?' Dlade asked him. 

Tommy was surprise at her choice of question. He didn't answer because a part of him want to live but a part of him wanted to die. 'I... I don't know. Why did you ask me that question after I tried to commit suicide?' Tommy asked Dlade. She sighed. 'It's because I want you rethink the choice with hesitation. When you jump, there was no hesitation.' Dlade told Tommy and went to break the dirt wall. 'What are you doing?' He asked her. 'If you want to die, I'm not stopping you. It's your choice.' Dlade's answer shocked Tommy. 

'Well?' Dlade asked Tommy after she finish breaking the wall. 'I don't want to die. You will miss me.' Tommy said but he instantly regret it because the last sentence was too cringe and cheesy. Dlade seem taken aback but smiled later. 'I will miss you.' She said as she hugged Tommy. 'Thanks, sis.' he said but slap his hand over his mouth. 'I don't mind being called a sister.' Dlade said to Tommy after Tommy slap his hand over his mouth. Tommy place down his hand and was in a daze. 

'You're my little sister now, Dlade.' Tommy said in proudness and Dlade chuckled. 'I am your little sister, big brother.' Dlade said the the two minor laughed and joke with each other. The two of them didn't notice the presence of two people. 

'Who's that...?' Sapnap asked George. 'I don't know, but we need to tell Dream.' George said to Sapnap.