15

(Redraw of Dlade)

(Redraw of Dlade)

Chaos. It was chaos everywhere when Philza and Dlade spawned the withers. 'Dlade!?' Tommy yelled out when he saw Dlade turning visible. Dlade was too high to talk so she just wave at Tommy and continue spawning withers. 'This is fucking awesome!' Dlade yelled in excitement as withers started attacking. For some reason, her eyes were pure white. 'Uhh, Dlade. Your eyes are white again.' Philza said as he noticed it. Dlade closed her eyes and opened them again. 'They're still white.' Philza said. 

'No time to bother my eyes, I want blood.' Dlade said as she started shooting fireworks at the people. People started panicking as they were trying to avoid her fireworks and the withers. 'Tubbo, get into the caravan!' Tommy yelled to Tubbo. 'You think that the caravan is going to save you!?' Phil mocked Tommy. 'Dad, watch out! The withers are attacking you!' Dlade yelled as she saw a bunch of withers attacking Techno. Techno used a enderpearl to get up to the obsidian grid Dlade is standing on. 

'Do you have any invisibility potions?' Techno asked his daughter. 'I have some left.' Dlade said as she hand a invisibility potion to Technoblade. 'Thanks, kid.' Techno said as he drank the potion. He quickly went away to who knows where. 'I going to go find Techno, he private messaged me.' Phil said to Dlade. Dlade nodded as she watch the withers destroy everything. Phil went away and Dlade took  this opportunity to jump down from the grid to find Tommy. She found him with Tubbo. 

'Hello, Tommy!' Dlade said as she startled the two of them. 'Dlade...' Tommy said with a lace of sorrow and anger. 'Why?' Tommy asked. 'Well, you betrayed dad with the person who exiled you' Dlade said as Tubbo look down in guilt. Tommy begin yelling at Dlade when suddenly a wither attack Tommy and Tubbo from behind. 'Heads up.' Dlade said before she pushed the two of them to the ground to avoid the attack. 'Why did you save us?' Tubbo asked. Dlade shrugged and the two saw her eyes. 

'Your eyes aren't suppose to be white... Why does it look likes Eret's eyes?' Tommy asked as he pointed at her eyes. 'I don't know, it happened when I was angry yesterday.' Dlade took out two netherite swords. 'By the way, here.' Dlade said as she hand them the swords. When they were examining the swords, they realize it was a Smite V sword. 'These are Smite swords! thank you Dla-' They realized Dlade was gone when they went to thank her. Dlade had snuck into Phil's house when they were examining the swords. 

'Dad.' Dlade said as she saw Techno and Phil in the house with Ranboo in the corner holding a book. Dlade didn't question why Ranboo is here but if Techno didn't attack him, Dlade won't attack him too. She saw Friend and she remembered not seeing Ghostbur anywhere. 'Where's Ghostbur?' Dlade asked Phil and Techno. Techno had told Ranboo to leave so it was only the three of them in the house. 'We didn't saw him so we don't know.' Phil said as a wither skull suddenly blew up part of the house. 

'Oh shit.' Techno said as he went out of the house with Phil. Dlade stayed back because she have something to talk about with her opposite. 'Tream, what is your dad doing?' She asked. Tream appeared. 'Planning to kill you since you lost an arm, also blowing up L'manburg.' Tream said to Dlade. 'Do you have a way to stop Nightmare?' Dlade asked as she pull out a bunch of bland arrows. 'Two ways. I stop him or attack Dream with a wither effect .' Tream said and confused Dlade. 

'Wither effect?' Dlade asked as she stare at her opposite. 'Yeah, the wither effect can hurt Nightmare since it slowly withers the soul of the person.' Tream said as she remove her black mask. 'How can I get wither roses to make the potions or arrows?' Dlade asked. 'Let me tell you a secret...' Tream said as she whispered something into Dlade's ears. 

Nightmare was on the obsidian grid as he prepared to let tnts fall into L'manburg but he got a really great idea. 'LISTEN UP!' Nightmare yelled as everyone look up at him. 'Tommy, I want you to give me Dlade or L'manburg gets blown up.' Nightmare said. 'Nightmare, that wasn't part of the plan!' Techno yelled as he tried to pearl up into the obsidian grid but red strings held him down. Tommy was stressed because he have to decide either to give Dlade or give up L'manburg. 'Hurry up Tommy, the time is ticking.' Nightmare mocked Tommy. 

After selecting his decisions, Tommy made his final answers. 'I... won't let you have my fucking niece!' Tommy yelled as gasps of people rang out. 'I'm so sorry, Tubbo.' Tommy said to Tubbo as he saw Dream preparing to drop the tnt. 'Ohoho, what a dumb decision.' Nightmare said as he went to let the tnts fall but suddenly a wither skull hit him as he tumble away from the button that let the tnts fall. 'What the fuck!?' Nightmare said as all the withers started attacking him only. Everyone was confuse on why the withers didn't attack them. 

Coincidentally, the withers destroyed the dispenser that held the tnts. 'What's going on!?' Philza said in shock as the withers destroy the dispensers. 'You should've choose the first decision, Tommy.' A very familiar voice rang out behind everyone. Everyone turned behind them as their eyes widen in shock, especially Techno, Philza, Tommy, Nightmare and Dream. Dlade was sitting on a wither.

 Dlade was sitting on a wither

(Sketch of Wither Dlade)

'You know, maybe being a targeted hybrid kid has it perks too.' Dlade said as two wither skulls with black flames pop up beside her. 'What the... she's a wither hybrid!?' Tommy yelled out. 'She's a extinct hybrid like me...' Sapnap mumbled which only Badboyhalo heard. 'Let the show begin...' Dlade said as she command the withers to keep on attacking Nightmare.