11

(This is a timeline picture, it's not related to the story

(This is a timeline picture, it's not related to the story. This picture will happen if Techno and Dream decide to show Dlade when they found her. Tommy is 10 in this picture and Dlade is 6)

Tommy was crying on the ground while Dlade was sitting beside him confuse. Tommy was nose bleeding and Dlade was trying to stop the bleeding. Mexican Dream and Girl Dream left not long ago. 'Tommy, what happened?' Dlade asked. 'Nothing you should know...' Tommy said. 'It's still night and we need to go back to the house.' Dlade said and pulled Tommy's shirt for him to stand up. 'Here's your bandanna. I don't understand why you need to cover my eyes.' Dlade said and watch Tommy take it from her. 

Tommy ignored her question and wear his bandanna. 'Let's go.' Dlade said and led Tommy to her secret portal. They went through the portal and went through the nether to get to the portal that leads to the snow biome. They went to the cottage and saw Philza preparing dinner. 'Phil.' Dlade said, alerting Philza. 'Welcome back, Dlade and Tommy.' Philza said. 'What happen to your nose, Tommy?' Ghostbur asked. 'Ghostbur, Dlade, can the two of you leave the room?' Tommy asked. 'Sure/ Ok!' Dlade and Ghostbur said. 

Dlade led Ghostbur to her room, leaving Tommy, Techno and Philza in the room. 'What happened?' Techno asked. 'Mexican Dream and Girl Dream make out in front of us, I covered her eyes and ears just in time but I'm unlucky...' Tommy whined in sadness. 'WHAT!? I'll kill those tw-'

*Mexican Dream was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]*

Chat

<Girl Dream> What the hell Dream!

<Dlade> Dream, what the fuck!

<Badboyhalo> Language!

<Mexican Dream> You mother fucker!

<Badboyhalo> Language!

*Mexican Dream was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]*

<Tommyinnit> Dream! Stop killing him, he's on his last live!

<Technoblade> Violence pog?

<WilburSoot> Please stop killing him.

<Dlade> I swear to god if you kill Mexican Dream one more time, I am coming after you.

<Dream> I would like to see you try :)

<Technoblade> You are not aloud to go, Dlade. You also only have one live left.

<Technoblade> Oh fuck...

<Badboyhalo> Language and what!?

*Mexican Dream was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]*

<Girl Dream> MD, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<Dlade> Alright, that's it.

Dlade came out of her room and dash out the door with armor on. 'Dlade, wait!' Ghostbur yelled while coming out from her room. 'Shit. Get her quickly.' Techno said and everyone went to chase her. It was no use. Dlade took off her armor and drank an invisibility potion and a speed potion. 'Fuck!'