10

The raccoon potion effect had wear off and now the two of them went back to Tommy's exile land. They both decide to clean up the mess and build new tents. 'Hey man!' A weird accent voice rang out. Dlade was confuse as fuck but Tommy lit up in happiness. 'Mexican Dream! Mi Gusta!' Tommy said as Mexican Dream suddenly start playing mexican songs. 'Tommy, who the fuck is this guy?' Dlade asked as she examined the guy. 'This is Mexican Dream. Basically a mexican version of Dream.' Tommy introduce Mexican Dream to her. 

'Hello.' A feminine voice said. 'And Girl Dream is here too.' Tommy said as everyone saw a female Dream walking towards them. 'Ello.' Dlade greeted Girl Dream. 'How did you both get here?' Tommy asked them. 'I found a random portal, man. Lead me here.' Mexican Dream said. 'Followed Mexican Dream.' Girl Dream said. 'What happened to you, man?' Mexican Dream asked Tommy. 'Got exiled by Tubbo...' Tommy said sadly and I comfort him. The mood dropped. 'Oh, uhh sorry, man.' Mexican Dream apologized to Tommy. 

'I never seen you before, where did you come from?' Girl Dream asked Dlade. 'She's my niece, Girl Dream.' Tommy said. 'Wilbur has a daughter?' Mexican Dream asked. 'Nah, my dad's Technoblade.' Dlade said. This shock the two of them. 'Huh!? The famous Technoblade has a daughter!?' Both of them said and Dlade chuckled. 'Let's teach the two of you on how to do a mugging.' Mexican Dream said. 'Hell yeah!' Dlade and Tommy said while Girl Dream sighed in disappointment at Mexican Dream.

Mexican Dream started to teach them on how to mug people and Girl Dream just watch over them. 'So we just take a weapon and intimidate them?' Dlade asked. 'Yes, man.' Mexican Dream said and Dlade had a evil expression. 'Now I can just go mug stuff from people!' Dlade crackled evilly. Tommy sweat dropped at her expression. 'I have something to show the all of you.' Mexican Dream said and place a picture frame on the floor. He placed a picture of a burrito and everyone laughed. 'Where did you even get a picture of a burrito?' Girl Dream asked him. 

Mexican Dream said his mum made it. 'Want some happy powder?' Mexican Dream asked Dlade. 'Sure?' Dlade said. 'No!' Girl Dream and Tommy yelled at Mexican Dream. 'She's fucking ten.' Tommy said. 'What kind of powder is happy powder?' Dlade ask Tommy. 'Some kind of powder drug.' Tommy said to Dlade. 'Oh.' Was all Dlade said. 'Do you guys even have a home?' Tommy asked the two of them. 'Nope.' The two of them said. 'We can make a tent for you.' Dlade said and Tommy nodded. 'Thanks, men.' Mexican Dream said. 

'Why do you keep calling me a man?' Dlade asked Mexican Dream. 'It's a habit, man.' Mexican Dream said. 'Let's start building the house.' Tommy said. 'I have some wool to make the tents.' Dlade said. 'Let's go.' Girl Dream said and the four of them start building the tent. 'We finish the tent, why are we going to do now?' Tommy asked. 'Let's dance!' Mexican Dream said and start playing some random Mexican song. Mexican Dream went to dance with Girl Dream while Dlade and Tommy was just doing some weird leg shifting dance. 

It became night and an enderman suddenly attacked Mexican Dream. 'Ahhh!' Mexican Dream yelled. 'Dlade to the rescue!' Dlade said and went to kill the enderman. Mexican Dream started placing grass blocks and picture frames on them. He place a picture of four men. 'This are my homies, men.' He said and Tommy started laughing. 'Girl Dream, which guy do you think is attractive?' Tommy asked. 'Mexican Dream.' She said. Dlade saw Mexican Dream blushing and she think Girl Dream is blushing too? 

Her mask was covering her face but she can see a tint of red behind them. 'Do you know I used to steal shopping carts with my homies and ride them?' Mexican Dream asked. Tommy laughed his ass off while Dlade just stood there awkwardly. Mexican Dream led everyone to the tent that they built. Dlade asked how Mexican Dream and Girl Dream met. 'They were doing drugs and invited me.' Girl Dream said. That was simple. 'Wanna do something?' Mexican Dream asked. 'What are we gonna do?' Dlade asked. 

'Watch.' Mexican Dream said and took off Girl Dream's mask. (Mexican Dream X Girl Dream babyyyyyy) Mexican Dream went to kiss Girl Dream. She at first was surprise than she melt into the kiss. 'No no no no!' Tommy had used his bandanna and cover Dlade's eyes before they kiss. Tommy covered Dlade's ears when Girl Dream moaned in the kiss. 'What the hell dude! There's children here!' Tommy yelled at the two. 'Why would children watch this?' Girl Dream asked. The two just started to have a make out session while poor TommyInit had to protect Dlade's innocence.