2

Tommy sat in his tent with really dark eyebags. He didn't slept the whole night and he don't have to worry anyone coming to visit him because they wouldn't care. He was so wrong. A young Blade has just woken up from her sleep and yawned. She went to her chest and grab her water bucket out to wash her face. Once she did, she climbed out of her room which were hidden. Only Techno and Dream knew about it because they are her parents. She open a trapdoor and break a carpet to reveal the main room of her house. 

'Morning, Dlade.' Her father greeted her while she greeted him back. She went to take a bath in the bathroom while Techno prepared their breakfasts. He had woke up earlier than the ten year old and already took a bath. Dlade came out of the bathroom clean and fresh and had blow her hair with her hairdryer which her parents said to hid it in case someone who came to the house wouldn't know a girl is living in here. 'I'm going to get some resources and I want to know where are you going later if you have plans.' Techno asked Dlade. 

Dlade thought for a while and answered him. 'I'll go visit Tommy, I wanted to see if he had sleep or not. He have dark eye bags under his eyes.' Dlade said as she ate her egg. Techno wanted to cancel her activity but thinking about how his younger brother in that state that Dlade talked about, he let her. 'You can go, but make sure to get some potions just in case, especially invisibility potions.' Techno said to Dlade and smiled when Dlade fist bumped the air in happiness. 

They finished their breakfast and Dlade washed the plates while Techno went to grab everything he need. 'Remember to wear your armor and wear your mining clothes.' Techno said before leaving the house. Dlade went to get everything she need and took off her crown, mask, cape and hoodie. She wore her full  enchanted netherite armor on and left the house, not after locking the door. She went to the nether portal and got to the nether to find the portal she kept hidden away from people. 

After making sure no one was around, she quickly went into the hidden portal. Her hidden portal led her under a village which was near Tommy's place. She mined up and placed a block to cover the portal. She waved to the villagers and they hum. It was normal for them that a girl emerge up from the ground of the village and then coming back to get back to the ground and cover the hole. She was good enough to cover up caves that mobs spawned so they mostly give her some ingredients for potions. 

She went to find Tommy and found him sitting under his tent sitting alone. 'Tommy.' She said as he suddenly jolted. 'D-Dlade!?' Tommy said in shock as the girl sat beside him in his tent. 'I never said you could come in!' Tommy tried to push her out but she didn't budge. 'Sleep Tommy.' Dlade said to Tommy. 'Why? I'm perfectly fine!' Tommy knew she will see through the lie but he still protest. 'Your eye bags are visible, sleep.' Dlade said as she pushed him down on his bed. 'But-' Tommy instantly shut up when she glared at him. 

Her eyes was a visible blood red. Tommy shivered because her gaze almost look likes Dream's but with Techno's eyes when he's angry. 'Fine.' Tommy said as he close his eyes. 'I'll guard you. I have invisibility potions, so don't worry about me getting seen.' Dlade reassured Tommy as he slowly drifted to sleep. Dlade take it as a chance to inspect her uncle. 'He look so skinny and dead, he also stinks.' Dlade thought to herself before sticking her tongue out because of the smell. 

She left the tent and went to the village to ask them how to make their wooden bathroom. They taught her and she thanked them before she went back to Tommy's tent. She look at Tommy one more time before going to logstilshed(?) *Sorry I don't know the spelling* to get some wood. She begin making the bathroom in the camping van that was in the wooden wall place. Suddenly, she heard the portal swishing really loud, indicating someone was coming through the portal. She quickly stop her work and drank an invisibility potion. 

She took off her armor and stash it into one of the chest in the van. She quickly went out of the van to stand beside Tommy, in case they try to hurt him. It was George and Sapnap. Techno told her daughter about everyone and she even stalk them to know what they do everyday. Creepy, right? She watched the both of them walking into Tommy's tent. 'He's still asleep?' Sapnap said as he smirk evilly. He tried to push Tommy out of his bed but she instantly took out her sword and placed it in front of his neck. 

The two were shocked that someone was with Tommy, but drank an invisibility potion. 'Who the hell are you!?' George yelled at Dlade. She placed down a sign and wrote, 'You don't need to know who I am, but leave Tommy alone.' Sapnap quickly step backwards from the tip of her sword and prepared his sword. George prepared his too. Dlade quickly use Tommy's bandanna to wrap around his ear to block out the noise. Dlade broke the sign and placed it back down. 'If you want a fight, it's a fight you want. Just don't wake Tommy up.' The sign said and Sapnap charged at me. 

I quickly keep my sword and backup when Sapnap swing his sword at me. 'Where did they go!?' Sapnap said as he look around with George. As they were facing their backs at Dlade, she took out her crossbow with multishot enchantment and shot them with fireworks. 'Wth!? Technoblade's here!?' Shit!' George said as he and Sapnap ran away from Tommy's place and went into the nether portal. Dlade's potion wear off right after they both fled. 

'Nightmare really needs to stop...'