4

Once Dlade left, Tommy was all alone. He was still eating his chicken until Dream came out of the portal. Tommy saw Dream and dropped his chicken in fear. He didn't do anything to make Dream mad, right? Dream walked up to Tommy and grip the collar of the hoodie. 'Hey!' Tommy tried to pry Dream's hand off his hoodie. 'Where did you get that hoodie?' Dream asked Tommy with a menacing tone. 'Why should I tell you?' Tommy spat at Dream. Dream or aka Nightmare stared at the poor child in silence. 

He knew who gave it to him but wanted him to rat her out so he can kill her. He can't kill her because she is always with Techno or with both Techno and Dream with her. 'Don't you fucking dare, Nightmare!' Dream yelled in the back of his mind. He was tied up with red strings. Nightmare smirked as he stare at Tommy's brave look. 'Tell me, or I'll kill you.' Nightmare said as he held a sword in front of Tommy's neck. Tommy hitched in fear as he gaze at the sword. 'What are you doing...' A monotone voice said as they threw an ax at 'Dream'. 

'Shit!' Nightmare yelled as he dodged the ax. 'I'll be back...' 'Dream' said as he quickly ran into the portal he came from. Tommy look at his oldest brother and he saw Dlade hiding in some bushes behind Techno. Did she save me? Tommy's answer was answered when Techno said a note was slid inside his house and it said Tommy was in danger. 'Thank god, she save me...' Tommy whispered. Techno heard it but pretend to not to hear it. He glanced at his daughter without Tommy noticing. Dlade just shrug at him. 

'Tommy, who gave you this hoodie? Dream wouldn't give you his and no one have a hoodie like this.' Techno tried to test Tommy to see if he would keep his niece (Which Tommy doesn't know) a secret. 'I made it myself.' Tommy lied, not picking up the test. 'You don't know how to knit shit.' Techno said and Tommy makes his tone louder than the last. 'I learned it myself, shithead.' Tommy yelled at Techno. 'Uh huh...' Techno said before standing up and walking away. 'Where are you going?' Tommy asked Techno. 

'Home.' Techno said and walk away. Tommy scoffed before picking up his fallen chicken and throwing it away. Techno drag her daughter away from the bush she was in while Tommy was distracted with his chicken. 'H-hey!' Dlade whispered yell at her father. 'It's time to go home, and also eat lunch.' Techno said to Dlade and went to the secret portal. The villagers of the village waved goodbye at the anarchy duo and Techno ignore them while Dlade waved them goodbye. They went back to their snow biome and into their cottage. 

'You're back.' Dream greeted them as he was cooking mushroom soup for them. 'Hey Dream.' Techno said while Dlade hugged Dream's waist due to her height. 'I always wonder why Nightmare never do anything when you're in the house.' Techno questioned Dream while he went to grab potatoes to bake. Dlade went to her room to wait for her parents to finish making lunch. She sat on her bed to wait for someone to appear. 'Hey Tream.' Dlade greeted her opposite who appeared in her bedroom.

' Dlade greeted her opposite who appeared in her bedroom

'Hey, Dlade.' Tream said as she sat on Dlade's bed. 'Soooo what's with Nightmare not killing me? I'm curious.' Dlade asked Tream. 'I actually beg him not to with the help of my mom.' Tream answered and Dlade chuckled quietly to not let her parents especially Dream, knew about her counterpart. 'You're mom is basically the boss of Nightmare when his angry. Perks of an overprotective parent.' Dlade said. Thumping could be heard above her. 'It's time for lunch.' Dream said from upstairs. 

'Time to go back.' Tream said to Dlade and disappeared. Dlade got out from her room and into the dining room. She ate her lunch with her parents and talk about stuff. They are mostly about Dlade's and Techno's blood god status. Dlade's a demi blood god while Techno is a blood god. (They're not real gods. Techno call themselves like that.) Dream is the peace god while Nightmare a chaos god. After lunch, Dream left the cottage. Dlade and Techno just stay at home reading book and train together. They ate potatoes as dinner and went to bed.

Fun fact: When Techno or Dream calls Dlade from her room, they uses one of their legs to hit the floor to make the thumping sound for her to hear. If someone is with them, they hit more harshly on the floor. Tream is sometimes with Nightmare when he controls Dream. She just sat in the back of Dream's mind without him knowing, so she learned a bit on how to control people. Dlade doesn't mind Tream watching her dad controlling her mom. Dream is the mom to Dlade while Techno is the dad. The roles are opposite with Tream.