𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖷𝖨𝖨

Percy woke to Annabeth staring over him. She shot up and hit his head on her shield.

"BAH!" he yelled.

"Sorry." Annabeth said, though she was smiling.

Percy saw that she was dressed in her old bronze armor, meaning they must've arrived. Annabeth offered him her hand and Percy took it. Knowing this was going to be a long day.

Hazel heard a soft knock on her door as she let Frank in.

"Today's the day." The gruff boy huffed and sat in Hazel's room.

"You don't sound excited." Hazel mused.

"I'm just," Frank gestured toward his body, "a peace loving person. "

"Oh come on, Frank, we don't have another choice." The amber eyed girl reasoned. Frank only sighed.

"Frank." Hazel said as he stood to leave. "I love you. " Even though his back was turned, Hazel knew he was smiling. Frank was about to respond when Bianca ran into Hazel's room.

"Let's go." She said, and darted off to the main deck of the ship. Hazel and Frank exchanged a troubled look and followed Bianca to Olympus.

Nico gripped his Stygian blade tight. Vengeance burned inside him as he looked upon his old home from the wheel, where he was standing. These people had ruined his home, and now, he was going to ruin them.

Olympus looked terrible, gray clouds was settling above the castle in a dark blanket of doom. There was not a ray of sunlight making it past the thick clouds. Life itself seemed absent, the normally bustling streets looked vacant and blue.

Reyna came to stand beside Nico, she too, looked at the area sorrowfully.

"We shouldn't have left. " She said, earning a nod from Nico.

"Yes, it was selfish of us." Jason appeared to Reyna's other side with Piper holding on to his hand.

"We're back, and we will make things right.", Percy said from behind as Piper left to collect the others.

And, the four left took a gauge of their thoughts. Reyna knew they were all thinking the same thing,

No matter the cost, we will save our home.

-hush