part 54

JORAS POV:

it's been a month. i'm faking my personality to bella so she can trust me. and mattia and i are getting closer. closer for me to ask him on a date. yup i did it i made the move and he said yes.

tonight's the night of chases biggest dream.

MATTIAS POV:

jora asked me out on a date last night. i said yes. jora seemed nice and bella actually liked her. although jora seems a bit distant. she would get this specific sound of ringtone and get up.

well i didn't notice until bella started making weird faces everytime it happened. she would stare at jora walking out eyeing her making me realize somethings a bit odd.

i told bella about my date and she was happy for me. she told me to be careful which was weird to tell someone when they're going on a date.

maiya was there which was also weird.

"guys i have tell you something" she said with a smile on her face.

kairi looked at her weirdly and sat down on the couch.

(btw marco and maiya are married)

"im pregnant" she said as bella clapped her hands kairis jaw dropped and the boys started clapping.

bella ran up and hugged her while i was fixing my suit for the date.

the room was filled with congratulations and hugs as i was about to leave.

"okay guys i have to leave for a doctors appointment" she said.

"at 7pm?" asked kairi.

"yeah she'll tell us the gender" maiya said.

"hold up how old is that baby" kairi said.

"4 months" she said.

"4 months and you didn't tell us!"

"well i just found out 5 weeks ago-"

"bye guys i have to go!" i yelled getting out of the house.

"byeeeee" they all said.

"and remember no drinking!" i yelled leaving the house.

NO ONES POV:

"okay i really got to go guys" maiya said.

"byeeee" bella said waving her hand.

"bro we gotta get wasted mattia isn't home" alvaro said to the boys.

bella just sat back and was watching tv laying down on the couch.

"yeah yeah come on let's go" ale said getting hyped.

"let's goooo!" roshaun said.

"guys idk" kairi said.

"bro stop being a lame let's go" alvaro said as kairi followed leaving bella all alone in the huge living room laying down watching tv.

*a few mins later*

bella sat up getting engaged to the tv show as all she remembered next is a something was on her head covering her eyes, mouth, nose and pretty much her whole face.

"AHHHHH" bella screamed and all she remembered was everything going black.

MATTIAS POV:

me and jora just finished ordering and the whole time she was checking her watch. it was odd but i brushed it off.

she got a notification, looked at her phone and smiled.