part 59

NO ONES POV:

"LUKA" bella yelled out.

that was the name bella loved since she was 7 cause of a tv show she watched.

maiya smiled as she hugged marco.

*time skip*

mattia and the boys were on the couch talking as bella was fast asleep on mattias lap. marco and maiya left home since it was late.

"ptsd?" kairi says as mattia nodded.

"okay what did she say about us being around?" alvaro asks.

mattia explained more.

ale was awfully quiet, he sighed looking down. mattia noticed something was off.

"ale?" mattia said as ale replied with a "mhm".

"why are you so quiet?" mattia asked as ale looks mattia in the eye then at kairi.

"no" kairi whispers to ale.

"what?" mattia asked confused.

"we gotta tell him some point" ale whispered as kairi shakes his head no.

"come on guys what?!" mattia said.

ale sighs and finally talks.

"so our manager said we have a tour coming up..." ale says.

everyone was quiet as ale explained.

"you guys go" mattia said.

"what no!" kairi said.

"look if you guys say no everyone will suspect something is wrong so i need you guys to go." mattia says.

"no mattia what about you?" alvaro asks.

"i'll stay with bella if anyone asks why i wasn't there just tell them bella got sick last minute i don't want them to connect the dots on why chase tony and ondreaz were arrested"

"they won't figure it out mattia" kairi says "we aren't going"

"kairi they are all over the news saying they were charged for sexual assault but i told the police officers to keep their mouth shut about bella so if we all stay they will notice" mattia says as the boys give up.

"i can use this time to get my bella back alright" mattia continues.

kairi looks down knowing damn well what's happening is ruining mattia but he couldn't do anything about it, i mean he could try but still.

"when is the tour?" mattia asks.

"in 2 days" roshaun replies.

"you guys are going alright?" mattia says.

alvaro nods making all of them give up as they couldn't do anything, mattia was right.

they all eventually agree and plan out everything.

"alright. goodnight boys" mattia says carrying bella and walking up the stairs.

"night" they reply.

mattia walks inside his room and places bella on his bed. she was wearing a matching set of sweats. he thought it was a bit hot so he removes her hoodie (she was wearing a shirt under).

while removing her hoodie her shirt lifts up revealing her flat stomach. mattia turns on a night light and sees all the bruises on her stomach and some on her arms.