part 33

MATTIAS POV:

i get a call from ale telling me to come upstairs since the officers had some questions, as i walk up the stairs bella is hiding behind me holding my hand.

i walk up to the boys as they were all sitting on the couch. i told bella to go her room as she nodded and ran off.

"would you like to press charges against mr.hudson" said the first police officer.

i looked at the boys until bella runs crying.

"he ruined my whole room!" she cried as i hugged her.

"mind if we go check" said the police officer as we walk in.

as gasps from the boys and police officers as the sight of bellas room being completely messed up.

red paint all over the walls and some on the floor. the room had a strong smell and all of her stuffed animals were cut in half of covered in paint and the curtains were ripped off . at least he was nice enough to not ruin her clothes but still her room was fucked up.

bella hugged my leg then she gasped.

"mister bear!" she said as she ran to my room. she found him on my bed and hugged him so tightly and never let go.

we went to check if the other rooms were clean. my room was clean. we checked all the boys room the were clean. only bellas.

"i would love to press charges" i said as the police officer nodded.

(sorry guys im too young to know everything abt the law but let's pretend mattia pressed charges, money, so he could redesign bellas room and the police said since he just did damage to only one room and the house was perfectly they can't arrest him)

"alright thank you for your time mr. polibio just make sure bella doesn't go to her room since this type of paint is very strong and bellas young" i nodded as i looked at bella who had tears in her eyes.

soon the officers left as bella starts breakdown crying.

"why did he ruin my room!" she broke down and cried.

"it's okay bella it's okay" hugged her kai.

i on the other hand got a message from maiya.

"tell kai to come to the hospital rn" maiya texted me.

"um kai" i said showing him the phone as he gives me bella who was sitting on his lap and got up and left.

"where did uncle kai go?" bella asked

"aunt maiya wanted him to help her with something"
bella just nodded and sniffed.

"all my stuffed animals are gone now" she whined hugging me tighter as her head was on my shoulder and i could feel her tears on my shirt.

bella wiped her tears and looked around seeing all the boys looking at her as she turned around and hugged me embarrassed.

"they weren't supposed to see" she whispered in my ear as i laughed.

bella hated attention from other people which me and the boys found a bit strange since she was only so young. i remember when we were live she didn't want to come since the fans would always comment abt her. when ppl looked at her she would hide behind me. she found it uncomfortable but it was also adorable.

"it's alright they are your uncles" i whispered back.

ale chuckled understanding he and the boys left and bella cried on my shoulder this time, not a single sound.