part 76

after convincing her father she is going to be fine going to school on monday bella shuts off her alarm as she groans.

mattia checks to see if she woke up and heads downstairs.

bella brushes her teeth and gets on with her morning routine.

"bye dad" she waved as she entered the school.

laughed filled the hallways of the school.

bella was confused as she got stared and some jocks were "puking" making fun of her.

a question mark defined bellas face.

"hey isabella- *fakes pukes*" a boy laughed walking past her.

eyes was all she felt. she hated those. attention. she hated it. so much. her thoughts were yelling like it was begging ppl to stop looking at her, to stop noticing her existence.

bella got dragged into another hallway by tommy.

"wh- why is everyone staring at me" bella said as anxiousness filled her voice.

"im guessing you haven't seen the video" tommy said.

"what video?" bella asked.

tommy opened his phone and showed her a video that is going viral.

"wait that's kylies account" bella said.

"hey tommy! oh and hi bella *laughs*"

"what the fuck kylie" said bella.

"what" she said trying to hold her laugh.

"why did you post that video?"

"what video?" kylie said acting dumb.

"stop acting dumb"

"it was just a joke relax" kylie said.

"no kylie this isn't a joke" tommy finally spoke up.

"wait *scoffs* your on her side now? i thought we were bestfriends" kylie says shocked at tommy's response.

"well we all thought you were bellas bestfriend until you fucking exposed her to the school and the whol damn internet!" tommy said.

"guys" bella said.

"no wait i'm not done with this shit you keep treating bella like shit and you think i didn't notice huh-"

"guys" bella said again.

"give me a sec polibio, kylie you know damn well that bella hates this attention and posting a video- not just any video an "embarrassing" video to the world isn't funny and isn't a joke-"

"guys!" bella yelled getting tommy's attention.

bella is looking down at her hands that are shaking uncontrollably. panting. couldn't keep her thoughts straight.

tommy goes up to her.

"woah woah woah bella breathe, come in breathe" he guided her through it.

"i- i- i cant" bella said.

kylie scoffs and walks away not even thinking of helping bella.

tommy trying everything to help bella.

the bell rung.