part 4

ALEJANDROS POV:

mattia told us to take care of bella today because he had a lot of work. bella already ate breakfast with mattia but rn it's 4 pm and we are bored.

i came up with an idea....

"bella you want to go out?" i whispered to bella.

"YETHHHHH beep beep"
(beep beep means car)

"okay but shhhhhhh dada doesn't know ok"

"oooooo unfle ale is bad"

ale let's out chuckle and carry's bella from the couch and went to alvaros room.

"sneak out at 4:15" ale whispered to alvaro.

"ooo i like that" he said. and bella giggled

"come on let's get you dressed" ale said looking at bella.

"otay"

after they were done the went outside through the back door even tho there was no one outside they acted like it to make it more fun for bella.

"phew" alvaro says wiping a fake sweat when the arrived to the car making bella giggle.

ale put bella in her seatbelt. and went to the drivers seat. he drove off to target when they arrived alvaro unbuckled bella and put her in the cart and sat her down in the baby place thingy (i forgot it's name but ok lmao) ale pushed the cart while alvaro was filling the cart with snacks and candys, mattia would be pissed cause if  bella ate too much candy she would puke cause her stomach is sensitive.

after they finished they went to the check out and payed. the put all the groceries in the back next to bella's seat. so bella kept opening a lot of different candies and kept filling her mouth up the boys didn't notice cause they were to busy vibing to music but she stopped when they arrived home and hid all the candy in the bags. alvaro took bella out and told ale to keep the candy in the car so mattia doesn't find out.

he came back to the house they took off there shoes and pretended watching tv.

mattia came in the living room and plopped on the couch.

"gosh today was so exhausting" mattia says turning his head the other why to face the boys while he was laying down.

then he sees his daughter head pop out between the two boys.

"hiiiii baby"

"i missed you" mattia says

"mif you too dada" bella says

"come on bells you wanna come with dada?" mattia says standing up in front of her carrying her.

"yethhhh" she says

mattia carried her and walked away but bella's head was in his back meaning she can see the boys faces.

"shhhhh" alvaro and ale says

and she signaled her hand on her mouth "shhhh" .

the laugh and mattia walks away

he goes to his room with bella and puts her in his bed while he wants to go change in his closet. bella on the other hand is on his bed holding her stomach cause it hurts so much from the candy.