part 8

"bellaaaaaa" mattia whined

"you know now your stomy hurt"

"oh no" bella says

"see, come on let's go inside, get you cleaned up."

"dada, bella want wa wa"

"okay come on"

her dad carried her and closed the car but he got the teddy bear. he threw the wrappers and tissues that were in the backseat and entered the house. he put everything down and went upstairs. he put bella on his bed and too off her clothes.

"bella this gonna be a little bit hard but do what i tell you ok"

"otay"

"alright" he says taking off her shorts. mattia had an idea he took bellas old shower bath tub from when she was a baby and put it inside of the bath. it was smaller and that was his idea so when he washes bella she could lay down and her leg would be out of the tub so only her head and stomach wheren fully in the tub.

"bella put your leg out it's not supposed to get wet or you will get boo boo again"

"i ont want boo boo"

"so put your leg out" with that bella took her leg out and mattia washed her while she was playing with her bath toys.

after mattia washed her he carried her with a towel and laid her down on his bed. he got her clothes and lotion and dressed her while she was playing with her fingers.

after mattia finished he carried bella and took her down stairs, gave her something to eat, then sat down in the living room. he opened the tv into something bella likes. and he put her in his lap making sure she is comfortable.

mattia noticed that bella kept getting dizzy. and he remember what maiya told him so he flipped her over placed her head on his chest and turned of the tv. he was now laying down with bella over him sleeping. they both slept.

1 hour later

MATTIAS POV:

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, i remember sleeping with bella on top of me, speaking of bella she didn't wake up.

i see that it was a facetime call from Ale.

i pick up the phone while bella was still sleeping i answered

"where is she" kai says

"is she ok?" ale asks

"can i talk to her" i hear kai say

"how bad?" alv ask

"is she gonna be ok?" ale asks.

"guys shut up let the man talk" i hear roshaun say behind the camera. the boys place the phone down so where i can see all 4 of them.

"she is sleeping right now see" i says showing them bella.

"poor baby" ale adds.

"she fine guys just a little bit in pain but when you come home we need to talk" i say remembering what maiya told me.

"okay?" kairi says

they tell me they have to go but they want to talk to bella when she wakes up so i will text them.

a few minutes later bella woke up.

"morning baby"  mattia said in a soft voice.

BELLAS POV:

i woke up and i was laying on my dada's chest. i got up and my stomach was hurting.

"morning baby"