part 16

bella grabs the plate and smashes it on the ground getting everyone's attention.

they all just looked at bella. every uncle had a different facial expression.

her dad, angry.
roshaun, terrified.
ale, laughing.
kai, worried.

she just looked at her dad and yelled "NO DADA NO!!" as she tries to walk up to her dad before taking a step she didn't realize the plate was under her. she stepped on one of them and stopped cause she realized she felt a horrible pain on her leg.

the next thing she knows is her dads grabbing her and taking her to the sink washing all the blood as bella keeps crying and gasping for air, after taking the blood off he realized the cut was pretty deep he just grabs her and the car keys and puts on his shoes as takes her to the hospital. and ended up having stitches but don't worry they gave her a drug to make her fall asleep not feeling the pain which relived mattia.

time skip

an exhausted mattia comes home carrying a peacefully sleeping bella with a huge white wrap under her leg.

he saw the boys in the living room including alvaro who was sober at the moment, as soon as mattia closes the front door they get up as fast as they can to see bella.

"is she ok"
"poor baby"
"is she alright"
"wait, stitches!!"

"yes stitches now get out of my face i'm going to take a nap, plus bella can't walk the doctor said not to apply pressure on her leg. bella gets dizzy from blood and hates it remember so that means she gonna be feeling tired and exhausted for a couple of days. be there for her alright."

the all just nod their heads as mattia walks up the stairs "and oh, and roshaun hope you learned your lesson"

"what he do?" alvaro says confused.

mattia just looks at roshaun waiting for what he will say.

"i taught her how to say the n word"

"i knew it! i knew this day would come" alvaro says laughing as mattia just walks up the stairs.

MATTIAS POV:

i put bella on my bed with all the soft pillows around her. as i lay down next to her. i take a nap for about 2 hours until i hear bellas voice.

"dada.... dada" i hear bellas voice trying to tap my arm but couldn't cause of the pillows around her and her hand couldn't reach.

"yes bella i'm up"

"dada bella hungaly"

"okay come on i'll get you something to eat, and bella no walking okay?"

"buh dada-"

"no buts, doctor said no"

bella sighs looking down as i pick her up.

i go downstairs and give her something to eat.

a few mins later i give bella her plate and sat her down next to me on the couch while me and the boys were watching soccer.

"all done!!!" bella says

i look at bella to see all her mouth and clothes are dirty. ugh

"bella what did you do?"

"bafe time?!!!!" she yells raising her hands up.

"okay come on let's go"

"we are going live make sure bella stays upstairs we don't want them to think we are irresponsible adults he said pointing at bellas legs"

i nodded as i walk up the stairs with bella.

i wash bella as she is playing with her bath toys.

(the bandage is waterproof)

"bla bo tata loo da do bee da zoo"

what the heck is this child singing.

after washing bella i notice there were lots of bubble on the bath so i scoop some and put it on bellas chin without her noticing.

i carry bella by her arms with a towel around her waist as i walk to the mirror.

"uh- santa bella" bella giggles looking at the bubbles around her chin that was forming a beard.

i laugh at the sight of bella laughing at her self calling herself santa.

"ho ho ho santa heeeeeereee"  bella laughs at her self.

———————————-
sorry this chapter isn't really good.

didn't proof read this, sorry