part 55

NO ONES POV:

"my my my daught-ter she's miss-" mattia couldn't let the words out.

"sir please calm down i need you to relax and tell me what's wrong" a young female said through the phone.

kairi grabs the phone out of mattias hands.

"i'm sorry my friend here his daughter is missing its hard to explain but we know who has her" kairi said.

"okay i'm going to need your friend and his daughters full name and also the person who you think kidnapped her" she said.

"my friends name is mattia polibio and his daughter is isabella polibio the kidnapper is chase hudson"

"we will try our best to find her but i'm going to need you to calm down and some officers will be over to ask some questions and investigate"

an hour passed with the officers surrounding the house.

"mattia!" his mother said.

mattia runs and hugs her as she could tell he was crying.

"oh honey she's gonna be okay we will find her okay?"

mattia pulls away and hugs his dad.

"it's alright mattia we are going to find her safe and okay alright don't worry"

mattias quiet.

doesn't say anything.

trying his best not to loose his mind.

it was 2 am.

"alright look it's late imma need you guys to rest and we will continue this at the station you guys rest okay" one of the officers says leading the others to leave.

"her phone?" mattia asked.

"we have to investigate any fingerprints" he said as mattia nodded.

"you need to rest sir we need your energy tomorrow alright" he said as he left.

mattia sits down on the couch with his hand on his face looking down on the floor.

everyone was sitting on the couch next to him.

his parents
brother
maiya and gainmarco
the boys (they are sober cause the took a quick shower)

it was almost 3 am now.

"mattia you need to rest" his mom says rubbing his back.

"i won't sleep until she's in my arms, safe *sniffs*"

mattias mom hugs him as she's trying to fight back her tears.

*time skip*

it was 4 am everyone was dead asleep on the couch.

maiya and gainmarco slept in the guest room cause maiya needs to get comfortable cause yk she's preggo.

kairi was sleeping on mattias side and his mom on the other resting her head on mattias dads shoulder while he was also sleeping.