Chapter 10: Meet Aria 2.0

(French words you may encounter: "excusez-moi"- excuse me, "oui"- yes, "belle"- beautiful, "Je m'appelle"- my name is.)

Wait.

No.

No.

I must've misheard her. She said...

Clara. Yes, Clara Kate Cortez.

"Uh, I-i'm sorry, what? C-Clara Kate Cortez? I-it's your name right?" I asked her to clarify.

She looked at me in disbelief "N-no," she said shaking her head as if attempting to think of something to make me understand more. "I am Aria Mae Perez. Aria. From UP?"

She clarified.

"Shit. Really?"

"Yes." She said.

"Like Aria as in Aria?"

"Uh, weren't you listening to what I said?"

"I don't believe you." I challenged her.

"What?" She asked in disbelief. But I really don't believe her. I can't. Not with the way she looked. My Aria was dark and shapeless. This girl in front of me looks like a sex goddess.

She raised an eyebrow and clicked her tongue. Aria did that all the time when she's thinking.

She smirked when she noticed me tense up when I heard that click. It actually sent goosebumps all over my body. She couldn't be. Could she?

She tilted her head, tapped the bottom part of her right cheek and narrowed her eyes at me without removing her smirk, as if thinking deeply.

Then she snapped her fingers to the air as she thought of something. She narrowed her eyes once again and pointed a finger at me. "Where's my clutch?" She demanded.

"On the sofa." I said with arms crossed. Even though I'm already shaking from nervousness inside, I let my boastful, cocky, and playboy side conquer my outer body.

She came back with her clutch and dig in, determined to find something out of that tiny bag. By the way she's searching, I'm guessing she's looking for an elephant.

"Where is it, where is it?" She kept mumbling repeatedly, her hands still busy looking for something inside the tiny bag.

"Aha!" She raised a charm bracelet made out of pure white silver, and just one charm attached to it that has a diamond and an engraving I couldn't see, as she dropped her clutch.

She threw me the object and I struggled to catch it. She chuckled at my clumsiness. "What are you laughing at?" I demanded.

She snorted as she prevented chuckles to come out of her mouth. "Nothing, nothing at all." She said with a shaking mouth while struggling to stop the laughs.

I looked at the bracelet, and the charm on it. "<3 Axel." Was the engraving.

It was the charm I gave her when we went on a cruise (A/N: don't worry luvs, the cruise scene will be told in the future chapters. Chill your balls!)

"How'd you get this?"

She twirled around with a light hearted smile and curtsied. "Aria Mae Perez milord. A pleasure to make your acquaintance...again." She said in that same British accent when we first met. Only heavier.

It is her.

It is Aria.

Before I knew it, I ran to her and enveloped her in for a nice tight hug.

God, I missed her.

She hugged me back and patted my back, "Now, now big baby. Mama's home." She teased me.