Chapter 4: New Love?

Dammit, when will this 30 year old of a whore stop? I mean fuck, I've been ignoring her for the past 2 minutes yet she still had the guts to reach under my shirt.

But, I'm a bit surprised at my behavior. I really must be turned on by this, but I'm not. That's weird.

Yeah I'm a perv, get over it. (A/N: I'm not pertaining to DP as a perv 'kay. I'm saying the character is. NOT HIM! Just wanted to clarify that.)

Aria.

Aria.

Aria.

Aria-

"Luv?" Eliza surprised me. I'm not surprised by her voice, I'm surprised that I'm thinking about Aria again. You might think that after five years, thinking of her feels like something I should be used to but, well it's not.

Ugh, but I can't deny it. Yes, even if I'm with company I think of her. Making out, on the bed-

"Luv?" She asked again with a little bit more power this time.

"Hmm?"

"You spaced out." She said while rubbing my torso above my shirt. She finally got her filthy hands out. I didn't even notice.

I just raised my shoulders, shrugging it off.

She just laid her head on my chest, continuing to rub my stomach.

I just stared at the dance floor instead, hoping something entertaining will happen.

*sigh* well there's the nerd I bully in high school. I'm friends with him now and he's friggin' hot now. The type of hot like me and Mark hot.

There's a drunk blonde dancing like a psycho. Obviously dyed. Who has naturally blonde hair Filipina?

Then there's... There's...

An angel, you goddamn faggot! My brain finished for me.

Wow, there really isn't any other woman that caught my attention after Aria. But this girl? Wow.

"Hey." Eliza shook me.

"Hey, El, I think I'm not up for you tonight." I said to her. She immediately removed her embrace from me and looked at me. She looked at the dance floor and followed my gaze.

"So which one?" She asked me. My eyes shot to her in surprise.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

She bumped my shoulders with hers and gave me a knowing smirk. "Sooo, who's the one to get your attention?" She asked. I'm really surprised. Isn't she supposed to be furious that I rejected her.

"Well now, don't be so shocked dear! You know I'm a professional." She said. Wow, what a professional you are.

"Ughm- that one?" I pointed to the girl. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her upper body until just above her knees. It wasn't slutty like the others who's shorts are above their ass.

She has her back facing us but her sexy dance already turned me on.

"Oh her. Yeah, she comes here in once every two weeks, in a Friday."

"How come I never noticed her?"

"She comes early and leaves early. Oh, wait till she face front." She said getting all giddy and excited, and pointed at the girl. I'm still in shock of how she's taking it so easily. I glanced at her and she seems really happy for me.

"Oh look!" She gasped and pointed to the dance floor. My eyes followed to where she's pointing.

Damn I'm really glad I did. I would really regret it if I didn't.

She has big curly brown hair, fair white skin, pretty cat shaped eyes, pointy nose, and perfect lips. Yup. Checking her out. Never happened.

She was looking down as she was dancing and suddenly looked up, meeting my gaze.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do if I should look away or something. But instead of earning a disgusted look or a non-approval, she just smiled at me. A smile of an angel. A familiar smile.

My face automatically blushed and I turned away. But I heard a small chuckle, it came from her. Wow how was I able to hear that chuckle above this music? Yup, totally a superhero.

My eyes shot back to her only to see her swaying, still looking at me with that gentle smile. After a second she turned to a group of girls and started to dance with them.

Damn. The way this girl is, makes me get over Aria.

"Well, look who just got shot by Cupid." Eliza suddenly spoke. I snapped out of my thoughts. Shit, I forgot she was still here.

"Look, um-" I started. I maybe a player but I can't just ask a girl to leave just so I can make-out with a new one.

"Sheesh. Don't worry dear, I'm too old to see you anything more than a son. Sure we were making out just a while ago, but you know it's just money I'm playing, not love." She smirked and finally stood up.

"Don't want that pretty face to get HIV anyway, you're a lot safer with her." She pointed to the girl again.

She turned on her heel and began to walk away. I smiled to myself. "Thanks El." I said loud enough for her to hear.

She raised her hand still not facing me, continuing to walk, and waved a middle finger. I chuckled.

Well time to man up, or be a coward. One of the hardest choices I'll make.

Probably.

A/N: first of all I would like to thank you for 110 views in less than a week! You guys are awesome! Anyways, don't take the characteristic of the characters so seriously, it's their character's attitude and not the real cast's attitude. Okay? Okay. Now that we got that out of the way, I want to thank this friggin' awesome people:
np_simplybubbly
kem123456789
tjemandri
claire213
biecol

Thanks so so much for reading this book and adding it to your list. Yeah, I know. I was notified. ;) *wink*

Please vote if you like the story and follow!!!