Chapter 11: The Guy Meets The Gay, And Lectures In Living Alone With A Lady.

Alex's POV

Aria went out for a bit. We already called the movers to transfer her things here.

It's kinda sad without her presence. I feel like she just left me all over again.

But this time I'm not gonna let that happen again.

I'm not gonna let her go.

The doorbell suddenly rang. It must be her.

"You do know that since you live here, you don't need to use the doorbell." I pointed out, smirking.

"Ah, sorry." She apologized. "I kinda forgot your room and ended up entering -without knocking- another couple's unit. And worse, they were making out and stripping their clothes off!" She said dramatically as she laid down the couch and closed her eyes.

She just stayed like that.

Just like that same angel that's mine.

Used to be mine.

And will be mine, again.

Whatever it takes.

I couldn't resist the urge to stand beside her, lean down, and just stare at her angelic, beautiful face.

Only inches apart.

I started leaning in, slowly, slowly...

Aria's POV

I accidentally lost consciousness-which is more like a nap-on the couch as I lied down. I was darn exhausted.

Axel didn't want me to go and help the movers in getting my things, so I sneaked out to just help them box some stuff and immediately went back after clarifying the address.

I'm aware of my surroundings that I actually felt the sudden warmth of the atmosphere. Well that's weird.

But I kinda like it too.

The way it warms my skin is wonderful. A way that, somehow it felt like breath. Mint. It was as if it was something I have been longing for.

It just stayed like that until I finally had the energy to wake up. But midway, it got hot.

But it became too hot for me that I need to see what was going on. So I opened my eyes.

To my shock, Axel was bended down. Our faces only inches apart.

When my eyes shot open, shock immediately came to us that he instantly backed up and I sat straight.

For a moment or two, we just stayed like that. Avoiding eye contact and stealing a few glances at each other. What was he doing anyway?

We accidentally stole glances at each other at the same time that we actually had eye contact. Awkward.

His mouth slightly opened, about to say something when the intercom sounded.

We both looked at the direction of where the sound came from and looked back in each other's eyes.

"I-" he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

"I'll get it." I volunteered and immediately stood up, and rushed to answer. How embarrassing!

"Hello?" I answered the other line.

"Mister...Santos?" The receptionist sounded quite shocked.

"Oh, no. I...um," I bit my lip. "I just moved in here, as a companion of my colleague." I said shyly. Well what else I should've said?

"Oh. I'm sorry I wasn't informed..."

"No, it's okay. I actually just moved in yesterday, so..."