Chapter 3: Extra Strong BlowJobs (cocktail)

We took a ride to The Bar, from Mark's car. Of course, Nicole was on the passenger seat and I was left on the back, watching their little flirtation.

Everything went back to me. That time I met her:

"Dude, you gotta meet my girl's best friend." Mark tugs me at my shoulder as we were heading home from our classes.

"I don't know man. You know I'm bad with dates." I told him. Which is actually true. The last dates I've been was a total disaster.

"Well, just try. I mean whatta you gotta loose?"

"My temper, my dignity, my hotness?" I replied as I wink at a group of girls that went pass us and giggled. I can see Mark roll his eyes at my behavior.

"Gee, what a playboy." He breathed out after he took a deep, long breath.

"Proud of it babe. And don't act like you're not." I told him. He's also a playboy.

"I only became one when I became friends with you! I'm pretty sure that I was a nerd- an average guy, before I met you." I laughed at his statement since it rang the entire truth.

"Okay, maybe I'll try to get up with this little game your trying to play with me." I told him.

I'll be honest. I'm a bit excited. Because it's my first blind date and Mark suggested it. He has a great taste to girls, praiseworthy.

Though I can't hide I'm a bit nervous about this. I just accepted a deal. A deal that can change my entire status and dignity. But I guess it's worth it.

(End of flashback)

We finally got to the Bar and I immediately got out because I know that they'll have a five second make-out session first before they finally climb out of the vehicle. Guess no one listens to my statement on PDAers anymore. *sigh*

I choose a couch far away from the bar, far away from the crowd but with the perfect view of the dancing strippers on the small stage.

Tiffany and Mark followed a few minutes behind. They stayed on the other end of the couch.

We ordered a few heavy drinks and got really drunk. Well I'm used to it, so I'm really not that unaware of what's going on around me.

I looked over at Mark and Tiffany and I saw them in the middle of a hot make out session. Ugh, I wanna have sex!

Wait, no. I won't. I have a bad feeling if I did tonight. Plus, it's not like I'm going to find new love if I did. I won't have a girlfriend after, and I still won't forget her.

My life is officially bullshit.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lower palms on my eyes. It's fun to get drunk.

I felt warm soft skin wrap me as she wrapped her arm around my neck while her body's pressing against my side.

I removed my hands from my eyes and looked at her. Surely it's my favorite stripper "Eliza."

She hummed a laugh, a gorgeous smile playing on her lips. She traces my bottom lip with her thumb as I felt myself being horny.

"I must be turned on." I thought to myself. But truth behold, I was not. My face was expressionless as she looked deeply into my eyes, trying to make me soft.

"Hey luv" she whispered over the loud music, biting her bottom lip on the 'v', attempting to be seductive. "Wanna do me tonight?" She asked as she pressed her fake boobs to my chest, making me sit relaxed as my back hit the back rest.

Without my permission, she claimed my mouth like there was no tomorrow. This was the type of girls I easily get annoyed to. Too fast, too aggressive.

But I have to admit, I drowned at her move. I feel jelly. She sighs in between our kisses. I hate that. It means she's not contented, she wants more.

I would describe this girl as easy to get, yet hard to please. She's five years older than me, but do I have to be picky? The first time I slept with her, she said I was good, she gave me a discount.

But no. I don't want it, I don't want her! I want Aria, Aria!

"No." I said as I pushed her away from me. She stopped kissing me but she didn't leave the couch.

"Alright then. Guess I'll just be the one left working." She said. She moved closer to me once again and started kissing my neck. I was irritated by I let her.

Mark's right. I need to stop fighting for a ghost. I need to fight for what's visible, and 'she''s invisible.

I sigh as I was getting bored since the performers on stage was lame. Must be a newbie, she looks shy.

I sighed again as I ran my fingers through my hair. Eliza began to put her hand under my shirt outlining my abs.

I groan. I'm beginning to get more irritated, plus that nasty BJ I just drank was extra strong.

I want you Aria. Please.