Chapter 8(part 2): Who is she?

(French words you may encounter: "mademoiselle"- miss, "prends soins de toi"- take care, "oui?"- yes?, "pardon"- sorry, "au revoir"- good bye.)

Alex's POV

How dare he? Hit on my girl? My girl?! Shame on you (A/N: np_simplybubbly kapeEA31 STEPHROBLEDO , get this joke?)!

I came marching in between the two and faced Aria. She was shocked as her attention snap to me. "Oh, c'mon Arie," I said and took the box of chocolate that the other guy was giving her. "Cheap branded chocolates? Really? You know I can buy you a factory." I said narrowing my eyes at her and throwing the box across the hall.

Her mouth was wide open and so is her eyes. Looking at me like I just took her thesis without permission. But when I said I can buy her a factory, it was true. My family owns the biggest chain in the Philippines. I mean, c'mon, I'm not entitled "most eligible 'millionaire' bachelor" for nothing.

"What the-" the dickhead was about to say but I laughed bitterly, making him stop. I immediately grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. With a fist ready to punch with my other hand.

I felt Aria's hands struggle on my arm, begging me to pull away from this guy. And boy was she strong! "Axel! Axel, put Thomas down this instant!" She screamed.

"Thomas? So that's your name." I said in a cool tone.

People were starting to crowd around us. Some, enjoying the show; some, wanting the gossip; and most just wanted to see their idol fight *points at self*

She finally stopped scratching my arm and stomped her foot to the ground. "Axel. Put my cousin down right now!"

My fist stopped mid air as I digest was she just said. C-cousin?

Official dickhead *points at self* right here folks.

I immediately let go of Thomas, then he straightened his polo.

"S-sorry, bro." I stuttered looking down.

Then I heard laughter. I looked up to see Aria and Thomas laughing. Um, did I just miss something?

"Looks like you got a possessive one cuz." He said to his cousin, hitting her on the shoulder. She stopped laughing as she blushed a bit.

"You know, he reminds me a lot about you." She replied, pointing a finger at him.

He stopped laughing but with humor still present on his face, he asked Aria "Care to introduce me properly?"

She clears her throat, went to me and placed an arm around my torso. I reacted to her actions by placing my arm on her shoulder. "Thomas, this is Alex Axel Santos, my...boyfriend." She said shyly as she used hand gestures. "Axel, this is Thomas Philipp Hart, fil-am from his father and my dearest cousin."

"Hi bro." I said still a bit shy from what just happened as I offered my hand for him to shake.

He gladly shook it. "Sorry about that." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Ah, no biggie. At least possessiveness is a proof my cousin will be left with responsible hands. It's the best kind for firsts." He said then turned away, and walk out, after giving Aria a final wave.

I tensed up. I'm her first?

No wonder she's not assuming anything before I actually confessed, even after I gave cheesy pickup lines.

She looked up at me shyly, as the crowd started to go. Leaving us alone once again.

I faced her and a large smirk found it's way to creep on my face. "So I'm number 1, huh?"