Chapter 12: Just Like Little Kids

Dedicated to: iamcat13

(1 month later)

It's been amazing living with him. Even more amazing than what I had expected.

He always attempt to cook, and usually it gets burnt. So, I just offered to cook. He helps, and learns and he's getting better.

And he's very...caring and consistent.

Every Friday, he'll just fetch me from the office. My co-workers started to tease me about him, and instead of denying it, he compliments it.

He. Freaking. Enjoys. My. Fucking. Humiliation. Woo-hoo! (Note the sarcasm)

I'm kinda used to it anyway. And I kinda accepted it and just played along. And honestly, I kinda like it. It's like an us again. Us.

"...wanna play?" Tiff poked my shoulder, grabbing my attention.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Lusot-lusutan." She said like a little kid.

I glanced over at Axel, Mark, Magenta, Julie, and Savannah (one of Tiffany's friends in the office), and they were all smirking.

"Oh, no." I said shaking my head.

"Oh, yes" Savannah said in the same tone I used.

They all stood up and went in the middle of the now emptied basketball court. Axel grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me as well.

I am just soo happy that there's no one left here. Basketball practice just finished.

This court was where Mark and Axel play sometimes. It's the nearest one to our building.

We formed a circle on the middle and placed our hands in. "Maiba...taya!" Then we all pulled our own hands back. I was palm up.

Savannah and Magenta was palm down, so they separated from the circle and went to a fair distance.

We repeated the process until I was only left with Axel.

"Rock, Papers, Scissors, shoot!" We both shouted at the same time.

He was rock and I was paper.

I immediately ran as far as my legs cold carry me. Axel stood still, stunned. As if thinking what the fuck just happened.

Alex's POV

I was rock and she was paper. I don't get it! Rock always win!

I groaned frustrated and started chasing them. I grab hold of Tiffany and dragged her to the middle.

I heard Mark whisper "Spread your legs wider."

I immediately guarded her more. Mark was threatening to go underneath her, but I immediately grabbed him. I couldn't help but laugh when Tiffany started hitting him.

Next, I got Julie. Then Savannah, then Magenta. Only one left.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Arie." I said warningly.

"What?" She said, raising an eyebrow, proud.

"You know you can't do that."

"But what if I can?" She clicked her tongue as she raised her eyebrow higher.

I took a warning step towards her, and she ain't moving back. Boy was this gal brave.

Another step, then I saw her flinch and prepared her heel to step back.

I smirked.

She smirked back.

I finally ran to her and she circled the entire gym. The guys in the middle were laughing their heads off.