A/N: Good bye, for now.

For those who aren't following me, but reading this book, then you probably haven't noticed my struggles in writing this book.

I didn't just want to leave and leave you guys hangin' there waiting for an update that will probably never come to this book.

No, I will not delete the story.

I have finally decided to put this entire book "on-hold" until I finally find interest once again in writing.

I want to say sorry to those who have added this book to their reading lists or even voted for it, but... I just can't continue it sooner.

It may take years for my next update, but I will not delete this from the app/website. It has been fun writing the first few scenes of the adventures of ex lovers, trying to show that they still love each other. The problems and sweetness that Alex and Aria are about to encounter. But it won't end here. That is the only thing I can assure you.

I may have broken promises that I'll update but I didn't, but I just promised. I did not guaranteed.

So, this is what I can guarantee: this is not the last time you'll see this book update. It may take years for the next update, but it'll happen, I guarantee you.

Kaya sa ngayon, paalam. -EK