Heartache Part-1

**Set after the events of Serkan proposing Selin in the cafe.**

Eda stormed out of the cafe.. obviously she would be anywhere else in the world right now rather than in that cafe where Serkan rejected their love and proposed to Selin right away after rejecting her.

She drove back to her aunt's home(even she too wondered how she got back safely) where sirius came and circled around her legs before nipping her leg lovingly. She then nuzzled him and went to her room with sirius following her. She changed into her night clothes and went to bed but all those times even when she was driving or changing her clothes she couldn't help but relive that moment again.. and again.. of Serkan proposing to Selin.

Does he really not want to remember her? Them?.. did that proposal really meant that he doesn't want anything to do with her? What would happen of her? Would she ever be back to her early self like she was before Serkan's plane went missing? He might have forgotten her but would she be able to do the same?

Forget him?

How can she? Ever since she had handcuffed her to him they had countless memories with each other.. memories that were made in just a little time of 2 months but beautiful and powerful enough to last for many lifetimes. She knew she would never be able to fall in love again with those memories still with her.

But she couldn't stop living she was now a very integral part of the holdings and artlife moreover she was also studying simultaneously to get her architecture degree. She thought that if she might just focus on her job and studies she might get better with time after all that was what helped her get through those 2 months when Serkan went missing.

With these thoughts she decided while laying in her bed that it was time to get some sleep though it didn't come easily she had Sirius who lay beside her on the bed with his eyes fixed on her as if he was checking whether she was doing fine or not..

When she noticed Sirius's gaze she lied to him "I'm fine Sirius. You better get some sleep."

It was like Sirius too knew she was lying as he threw her one final worried glance and went to sleep with his head nuzzled in her arms.. Eda too slept a few minutes later.

It was early morning when she woke up and she knew she just couldn't sleep again due to the circumstances so she decided to take Sirius for a walk to the nearby park. The park where once she and Serkan along with Sirius went for evening walks. She sat on that bench of the park where she had beautiful memories with Serkan..

Uff! she thought when will she finally forget him even after yesterday's embarrassment where he rejected her publicly. She didn't want to get back to her office with all her friends and employees directing her sorry looks.

Suddenly her impulsive nature took over her and callerld one of the most unexpected person in her life

"Hello grandma?"

"Gunaydan Eda, I had never thought you would call me ever in my life after I left you selling my shares to you."

"Gunaydan grandma. Well I needed your help actually. I want you to buy me the 5% shares of the holding that Selin had transfed to her father."

"Are you fine Eda?" Ms. Semikha was taken back she never thought her granddaughter would ever ask her something like that

"Well Grandma I am actually in a bad space right now and I don't want to talk about that with you please.. atleast not right now I just want you to buy me those shares.. please Grandma this the First time I have ever asked you anything in a long time."

"Well definitely Eda.. I would definitely get you those those for whatever it takes. After all I want to be of use to you somehow after so many years."

"Thanks Grandma"

"Ahh don't mention I just want you to get over these tough times quickly and remember you are a very strong woman Eda don't let anything or anyone ever break you. Tamam take care." With that she cut the line.

Eda sat there for a few more minutes on the bench and went through just everything she did right now and what she had proposed to do in future.

With those thoughts she finally got up and made her way back home with sirius.

Ayfer saw her entering the house and came running towards her

"Where have you been eda? When we saw your bed empty we all got so worried you know that? It was when we couldn't find Sirius too we thought you both might have gone for a walk"

"Yes halla it was foolish of me not to leave a note behind after everything that happened yester-"

Her phone beeped. Grandma was calling her. She picked up the phone

"Yes Grandma did you get the shares??" She asked curiously.

"Yes offcourse even though he demanded an astronomical sum there nothing that could have stopped me from fulfilling my granddaughter's wish."

"Thankyou grandma I promise to take you to dinner one day and explain everything to you."

"Yes I would love it very much Eda. The papers would arrive at your office in 2 hour where you would sign them and get hold of those share."

"Thank you once again Grandma." With that she cut the line and looked up at the confused and shocked stares of her aunt, Mello, Fifi and Ceren the latter three joined her just after she had picked up the call.

"What are you doing Eda? Did you just call Grandma and ask something of her?"

"Yes halla I brought myself 5% of Selin's shares from her father with Grandma's help  and this would make me the majority stakeholder at the Holding." Then she spoke again after a pause when nobody seemed to speak as they must have been very confused with all these events unfolding. "You know it's my way of dealing things after what happened yesterday."

This time though there were cheers from the three of her friends who patted her punched the air in delight even sirius seemed happy about it as he began to wiggle his tail violently.

"That's my girl!" Fifi said "No ones gotta get away now with what they have done to my Eda."

"Looks like everybody in the office has to be up for some shock today" Ceren said with a smirk.

"But Eda why do you even want to still works at that office even after everything?" Her aunt spoke finally in a very low tone."Don't you wanna start fresh after everything that happened to you? Then why go back to that wretched place again where you would have to keep working with that man who has just hurt you more than make you smile?"

At these words all the celebration stopped and Eda quietly said. "I just want to stay there till my graduation after which I would head out to somewhere else. Trust me halla this is my way of dealing things. This job and studies would definitely help get through these tough times. I would take care of myself halla pleas don't you worry and there's always you all" she said spreading he arms to her friends and aunt "I know you all will always be there for me." After she finished they all had a big hug together.

Finally after breaking apart from the hug Ayfer said "Okay then I would get the breakfast ready in no time so that you can get off to work in no time."

"Thank you" they all said in chorus and went to get ready for work.

Eda like always looked stunning in her professional look with her long legs and nude make up.

After finishing her breakfast Eda gave Ayfer a hug and said goodbye to Sirius before leaving for work.

**I still believe that episode 5 was the best one till date. The initial ones were quite fun to watch but these last ones aren't so fun or even that engaging to watch when compared to episodes 5,6,8,9,11,12**