Pregnancy Chronicle- 4) Names

Ever since Eda and Serkan were relieved to discover that they weren't having twins, they fell back to their usual frivolity, ranting about whether they will be having a boy or a girl. The interior works, furnishing and painting of their new house had already got started and were being foreseen by Eda. They had invited all of their family and friends to their house warming party, much to their delight.

**One week after last chapter ended. Eda is ten weeks along**

It was a Sunday morning and Serkan found himself waking upto a scantily clad Eda on the bed. He took his time, watching his beautiful wife and moved a few of her brown tendrils away from her face to over her ears, before placing soft kisses on her cheeks and slender neck. He was about to get off the bed, when her hand reached out to hold on to him.

"You're not going anywhere. After waking me up in that manner.", Eda demanded with a playful smile.

"Uhh-Ohh, looks like I'm in trouble again.", Serkan joked, falling back on the bed. Laying beside her.

"Big trouble!", Eda replied, before getting on top of Serkan, and giving him a brilliant morning kiss.

"I don't think I can leave the bed for a long time now, after that kiss you gave me.", Serkan said, still dazed after the kiss.

"Well your intuition don't lie to you, Mister Bolat.", Eda whispered, now sucking onto Serkan's earlobe, drawing a moan from him that sent shiver down her body.

"Looks like yesterday night's love making, wasn't even enough to last for half a day!", Serkan whispered back, sucking and placing kisses along Eda's shoulder and collar bone.

"You're so addictive, can't help!", Eda breathed, before claiming his lips again. They had a great start to their day, courtesy to a brilliant love making session.

They had a lazy Sunday breakfast before visiting their new house to look up, at the paint job that was being done. After spending some time there, they left for shopping some furnitures and decor for their new house. After finalising their furniture, they returned to their apartment house for lunch. Afternoon was another lazy affair where they did a bit of office work, before another round of love making. In the evening, they took Sirius for a walk and returned home just before nightfall. On returning home, they both got freshed and treated Sirius to some food.

"So, have you got your names?", Eda asked, once Serkan joined her on the couch with fruit juices and sandwiches.

"Offcourse. Have you?", Serkan asked coyly, sitting beside her.

"Here", Eda showed him, her phone.

They had decided a couples of days back that they would try to decide their baby's name on Sunday evening. Eda looked up for boys names, and in the meantime Serkan looked for girls names.

"Okay- So, before we start, let's get this straight. If we are having a son.
Then, we under no circumstances are naming our kid. Cenk, Efe, Seyman or Deniz.", Serkan scoffed at Eda, which made her giggle. He wrapped one arm around her, and she leaned onto him, resting her head on his chest.

"And what about names like Selin and Balca?", Eda asked with narrow eyes and a sing-song voice.

"Nope! We are never naming our kids those names too.", Serkan replied, drawing Eda closer for a kiss.