Author's Note

I'll begin by apologizing for this massive delay. It happened so that I was in the midst of the academic grind and due to this I was really unmotivated to continue writing the story. Sorry everyone 🙏🏼❤️.

The important differences in my AU, just to remind you all:

1) In this AU Eda and Serkan are pregnant before Engin and Piril. Because I had started writing this back in February. Engin and Piril are not pregnant.

2)Ceren, Ferit and Fifi haven't left.

3)The first chapter of Pregnancy Chronicle is set over an year after Serkan's memory loss.

4) Sirius is alive in this AU but I just forgot to write his part. Sorry about that.

5) There's no Kemal.

6) Most importantly we have Giada here, not Kiraz. Sorry about that because when in this AU I had decided and published the baby's name, SCK was still at the memory loss plot.

7) Dr. Nehir is their gynecologist.

And I think that's all.

(You can begin reading the finale)

********

Boy oh Boy!!! Last time I had written was back in mid March. And guys what in the heavens happened after that?

HANKER IS REAL!!!!😍

It still feels like dreamland

It still feels like dreamland.😌

I obviously followed HanKer and SCK, very closely. I just didn't have the will to finish this story.

HanKer are just so beautiful and fairytale like, alongside being amazing actors and I really wish that they remain together forever, get married and have babies. (Being a guy I guess it's weird that I really stan Kerem too hard. Guy's really an incredible human being and love his whole vibe and mindset. He does inspire me. And oh my god how can Hande be so beautiful, is she even real guys? She's just so beautiful, ethereal and unreal that I haven't had a crush on anyone since discovering her.) God, keep HanKer away from the evil and prying eyes.

*********