2024 Part 1

**Eda and Serkan have been married for 3 years and share a 2 year old daughter named Giada.**

The morning alarm beeped at 6:30 AM and a hand reached out to turn off the alarm thus stopping it from waking up the tousled head that rested on his bare chest but to his dismay it seemed like the alarm clock had done its job as the tousled head  began to stir on his chest.

"Gunaydan" Eda spoke in a hoarse voice while bringing her face level with Serkan's.

Serkan then had to give in for a kiss as he looked at her fiery brown eyes and her rosy lips.

"Gunaydan! askim" he replied after breaking apart from the kiss. Then after watching his beautiful wife for some time he began "So it seems like it's that day of the week again where we have to go to the office together."

Eda after giving birth to their daughter made Serkan to come up with a week schedule as he knew Eda wanted to continue working even after becoming a mother so he scheduled the week as follows of who would go to the office:

Monday-Serkan
Tuesday-Eda & Serkan
Wednesday-Eda
Thursday-Serkan
Friday-Eda & Serkan
Saturday-Eda

Meanwhile the other person who didn't go took care of Giada and on those days where they went to work together the would leave Giada either with her Grandma Aydan  and uncle Seyfi or along with her Grandaunt Ayfer. They also made changes to their week's schedules if there was more work and  they would either go together more number of days. While if only one of them had more work then they would fill in the other place by taking care of Giada.

It was Friday and Eda was happy to hear that it would mean they would work together.

"Yes! You know what I love Friday's. By the way it would be better if we get off. I am going to the shower and i would love it if you made the bed and chop some vegetables while I am at the shower." She gave him a peck on his lips and ran to the shower with the bed sheet as she was naked due to the night's make out session. While Serkan was left stranded naked on the bed which made Eda laugh heartily before closing the washroom's door.

Serkan finally got up and pulled up a pair of shorts before making the bed and chopping some veggies.

Eda came to the kitchen dressed in her professional look along with her make up done. She hugged Serkan from his back which made him turn around and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Quick! get ready... We are losing time I will prepare the breakfast you better hurry up" she said before giving a peck on his lips.

After Serkan got freshed. He went to Giada's room where she was already awake and was making lovely squealing noises while looking at the stars and hearts that were hanging above her crib.

Serkan went to the crib and took Giada in his arms and nuzzled his nose on her tiny chest which made Giada squeal happily.

"Is my gigi awake..my gigi.. did you sleep well princess..my princess daddy's princess.." both Eda and Serkan had come up with Giada's nickname as gigi which Giada really loved to hear. While he was talking With her he must have given her a thousand pecks which she seemed to have enjoyed as she was now laughing for quite sometime.

As Giada was 2 years old she had already began to mouth some meaningful words. Even though if it meant that her vocabulary was limited to 'anne' and 'baba'.

"Ba.. ba.. ba Baba .." she said which made Serkan give her another thousand pecks while she giggled.

Meanwhile Eda noticed that Serkan was gone for quite a long time she thought. After she had prepared the breakfast table and had made Giada's food ready.

Meanwhile in Giada's room Giada spoke again but this time "An..ne an.. Anne" as if she was asking her dad about where her mum was?

"Yes we must get back to her also. Your Anne."

Meanwhile Eda was leaning along Giada's nursery door where she had heard the whole conversation between the father daughter duo. She went and hugged Serkan from behind which caught both Serkan and Giada by surprise. She asked Serkan to pass her Giada. While Serkan stood their watching both his fairies smiling and giggling at each other.

Giada was very much Eda's daughter. Serkan thought. Giada had her mother's brown eyes, her small but perfect nose, her dark silky hair and her mother's beautiful dimples which would appear on her cheeks when she would be smiling or giggling.

But still Eda had always said that Giada had her father's forehead and ears. But he couldn't careless because it was the similarity between Giada and Eda which made him more happier and feel blessed in his life.

"Serkan can you leave Giada and me alone. I have to feed her." Eda's words knocked him off his reverie.

"Yeah go ahead how can I bother you." He said with a grin.

"Serkan I want to breastfed her." she said in a shy tone. As now Giada had turned 2 Eda breastfed her very rarely. She added " So leave, because otherwise if you see me doing it then we might never get out of the house."

After Eda finished speaking Serkan let out a laugh which made Eda very embarassed and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Tamam. Tamam Anne you feed gigi while I go and feed Sirius in the meantime." Serkan said after he finished laughing but he still had a very big grin stuck on his face. He stopped at the nersury's door to have a last glance on the mother daughter duo cooing at each other. Which made him feel like the happiest man alive and thanked his stars very much for gifting him such a beautiful family.

Eda had finished feeding Giada while Serkan too had finished feeding and chatting with Sirius.

Eda had changed Giada's clothes after changing her diaper and freshening her up. She made Giada sit on baby's high table chair while she and Serkan were having breakfast while chatting with eachother, dotting at Giada frequently and even occasionally answering to Sirius's woofs.

After they finished their breakfast they cleared the table. After which Eda packed Giada's all necessities for the day in a bag which she would handover to her aunt Ayfer. As it was her aunt's turn to take care of Giada on that particular day. In the meantime Serkan did the dishes.

Soon they finished all their respective chores and said goodbye to Sirius who replied them with a hoof before they left the house.

Their garage now had SUVs after Giada was born instead of only coupes which they had when they got married. Serkan unlocked a black Mercedes SUV and Eda strapped Giada to the baby carrier in the back seat before they drove to Ayfer's house.

It looked like as if Ayfer was waiting for them as she stepped right out of her house when she recognised their car's honk.

She invited them inside and after they had wished eachother goodmorning she invited them for coffee while she played with her grandniece.

"Yok.. Yok hala. We are already running late, maybe we can have it when we would return back to pick Giada in the evening" Eda replied.

"Tamam tamam! You both have a good day at the office then, while I have my funtime with my dear darling grandniece."

Eda placed Giada's bag on couch before she kissed Giada goodbye after having a little chat with her. Giada was then kissed goodbye by her dad.

Eda had already said goodbye to her aunt and was tending to some of her aunt's flowers near the gate.

Meanwhile Serkan dropped back to have a chat with Ayfer.

"By the way. I and Eda mightn't be able to have coffee in the evening, you see I have a surprise planned for her so we might just arrive late and pickup Giada and leave. So sorry for that hala."

"Well I wish you good luck that your surprise goes well with her and Take care." Ayfer replied with a smile.

Serkan nodded her back with a smile and gave Giada one last peck before he left for work.

*/ Episode 29 was the worst. The screenplay was all over the place and even the bgm didn't make any sense, as to why are they adding cheerful music to serious and tearful scenes?
Let alone the plot. I mean memory loss? Seriously? The most cliche plot ever, I hope they just release the next couple of episodes in this week itself and end this BS./*