An Odyssey Part-1

**Serkan was having his memory flashes while laying on a couch. It was his wedding day, he was going to get married to Selin in a couple of hours time.**

..."Don't go Eda. Please don't leave me".."Give me one reason Serkan. One reason?".."I have fallen madly in love with you Eda!"...."I left all my fears and came to you.. will you marry me Serkan?"...."Offcourse Eda I will marry you I want it above everything else".... Then his proposal to Eda in the dim lighted cafe... Their wedding preparation.... Eda being abducted during her henna night and he himself coming to her rescue... Their stay at Sapanca.... Eda in her breathtaking marriage robe.. Him leaving Eda promising that he would get back before their wedding and that they would grow old together.. before leaving her with a warm moist kiss on her soft lips...

Serkan woke up from his flashes to find himself drenched in cold sweat. His vision was still dizzy and it took him a few minutes before he could see clearly. He looked around to see that he was sitting on a couch in a hotel suite. After a few minutes he noticed that he was dressed in a very chic three piece suit with a bow tie, he remembered a few minutes after looking at the date on his watch that he was getting married to Selin in a couple of hours.

Serkan thought about his flashes while resting his face on his fingers. He seemed to be having flashes since last evening and hadn't left his suite since then. He looked at his untouched breakfast that was left on the dining table as he didn't feel like eating and was on a liquid diet or rather he just drank water with lemon. He was all alone in his suite as he didn't want to share it with Selin.

All the Polaroids that Eda had showed him last week in his house came to him in the form of flashes. He was having those flashes throughout last evening and night which messed up his mind and exhausted him. When he went for a shower this morning he had another flash of him and Eda sharing the shower in Sapanca.

Even while dressing up for his wedding all his thoughts were about Eda and how he felt that his marriage with Selin wasn't supposed to take place. He had already begun to acknowledge that how happy he looked in all of his memory flashes of him and Eda. He really must have been so much in love with her before his airplane crash afterall they were getting married in that very eventful day.

He then remembered that when he had looked up at the mirror to see how he looked in the wedding suit before another searing pain had hit him in his head which had him raise his hand to his forehead and caress it before he fell down on the very couch he was sitting on and had the following flashes before blacking out:

..."Don't go Eda. Please don't leave me".."Give me one reason Serkan. One reason?".."I have fallen madly in love with you Eda!"...."I left all my fears and came to you.. will you marry me Serkan?".."Offcourse Eda I will marry you I want it above everything else".... Then his proposal to Eda in the dim lighted cafe.... Their wedding preparation.... Eda being abducted during her henna night and he himself coming to her rescue.. Their stay at Sapanca.... Eda in her breathtaking marriage robe... Him leaving Eda promising that he would get back before their wedding and that they would grow old together.. before leaving her with a warm moist kiss on her soft lips...

Serkan had enough, he thought and decided that he had talk to someone before he went insane. He left his suite after stuffing his mouth with the breakfast he was served.

Serkan then descended into the banquet hall of the resort in which they were staying. The wedding preparations were taking place in full swing, but he couldn't care less because he wanted to find a person or two with whom he wanted to have an important conversation. Those people being his mom, Aydan or his bestfriend, Engin but during that particular timeframe even Piril would do fine with him.