Pregnancy Chronicle- 6) Paparazzi

**This chapter picks up from 3 weeks after the last chapter ended. Eda is 15 weeks pregnant. Eda and Serkan have already celebrated their baby shower, in presence of their family and friends.**

It was already dark outside. Eda and Serkan were sitting inside Artlife's conference room, where they worked together.

"Done", Eda sighed jubilantly, closing her laptop.

"If you say you are done then we can leave.", Serkan replied looking up from his phone, he was waiting for Eda to finish her work.

"Evet, I have finished all my work for the day.", Eda confirmed again, getting up from her chair and walking towards Serkan. She stood behind his chair and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, before kissing him many times on his forehead and cheek, which made him chuckle.

Serkan after slipping his phone back into his pocket, stood up and pulled Eda into an embrace, he burrowed his face in her hair for sometime before pulling back, "Hadi gidelim, o zaman".

(Advance apology; I have posted a lot of photos. Sorrryy!!!)

"Leyla", Serkan called for his assistant as they left the conference room hand in hand.

Leyla, Erdem and another bespectacled woman with a stern looking face and hair tied into a tight bun. Entered through the yellow doorway and rushed to them.

"Effendim, Serkan bey", Leyla breathed. She was out of breath, as she literally ran towards them.

"Have the paparazzi left?", Serkan asked Leyla.

Ever since their baby shower, the news of Eda and Serkan Bolat expecting a baby spread like wild fire in Istanbul and all of Turkey. They were conscious that sooner or later they would be mobbed by the paparazzi.

"Hayir, Serkan bey. They are still camped out there.", Leyla replied.

"Evet, Serkan bey. Throughout the day their numbers only increased", Erdem added.

"Did you speak to them Ellen?", Serkan asked his PR.

"Evet, Serkan bey. I did speak with them. But they remained very adamant and requested for a couple of minutes of your time when I threatened to call the police."

Ellen, their new PR, had been working for Artlife almost 2 years now, ever since Selin was caught red handed with her dirty lies and tricks. She was almost an head shorter than Eda and was in her mid 30s married and had children of her own. She had left her job when she became a mother but after her children grew old enough, she decided to resume working again. She was a genuine and hard working person. But most importantly, she didn't come in between Eda and Serkan's relationship or interfere in their private life. Finally breaking the PR curse, which Eda and Serkan joked about often.