Pregnancy Chronicle- 8) Giada (Finale)

//Don't ignore the author's note, read it once it'll help you for sure as you begin reading the finale. Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy and love reading this massive 6000+ words finale, pardon me if there is any grammatical mistake or errors. Thank you🙏🏼💖.//
*******

This chapter is set 19 weeks after the last chapter. Eda is 38 weeks pregnant, read to find out more...

When February rolled around, Eda was so done being pregnant. She was so tired, from lack of sleep, and was so done being pregnant.

February 3rd, Thursday, past midnight. That night, as the couple lay in bed, Eda finally couldn't handle it anymore. Serkan lay next to her, sound asleep, but she kept having pains in her lower abdomen and back. After a while of just laying in misery, she decided to get up and walk around. Though, she was shocked to find that she didn't feel better as she switched positions. She knew that when you had practice contractions, they'd go away when you got up and moved around, and switched positions. But, these weren't getting softer, if anything they were getting more painful.

She thought maybe she should wake up Serkan, but she didn't think that he needed to be up for this. She'd been waking him up a lot lately, and she could tell it was affecting him. It wasn't fair of her to wake him up late in the night, and then send him off to work the next morning (even if he was at the office for a couple of hours and spending most of his days looking after her). So, she decided to leave him.

After a while of thinking it over, and wondering why it was, something came to mind. And as this thought occurred, she felt and heard a splash coming from under her knickers. And, she then knew what this meant; she had gone into labor. She immediately panicked.

"Serkan! Serkan!" Eda exclaimed, as she felt the sticky liquid on her legs, and in her knickers. "Serkan get up!" Eda shrieked.

Within no time, Serkan was up.

"What is it?" Serkan asked, concern in his voice.

"My water broke!" Eda freaked. "And my back hurts! And oh my goodness, I'm having Giada!"

"What!" Serkan sputtered as he watched his wife from across the room. She clutched her stomach, and her face was contorted in pain.

"I'm having Giada!" Eda ground out. "NOW!"

"What do we do?" Serkan asked as he quickly jumped out of bed, and rushed to Eda's side.

"We go to the hospital, you idiot!" Eda exclaimed. "We can't just stand here all day!"

"Oh yes," Serkan put an arm around her waist, and helped hold her up, as she clutched her stomach.

"You know what," Eda's voice was short. "Call Dr. Nehir and tell her that my water broke." She started walking around the room again, for that was when the pain was less intense.

"Okay" Serkan said nervously and walked towards the bed side table to get his phone.