Chapter 1

(External Link) to see the girls outfits

Darcy's POV

"I can't believe we're going to wrok with One Direction." Rose said jumping and dancing on my bed.

"Me too." I was excited to meet Harry Styles the biggest flirt in the world.

"You better take Harry because Niall is mine." I rolled my eyes and laugh at Rose's comment.

"He's all your's,don't worry." I said

"Girls stop talking you're going to be late, its your first day at work." my mom shouted "Alright we're coming."

My mom gave us hugs and kisses and told us to be careful we waved goodbye.I start to drive my mom's car to the studio thanks to the GPS,the studio wasn't to far it takes like 8 minutes driving.

"We're here." I said. the studio was huge.

"Come on let's go and meet the boys." Rose said with all her excitement.

We entered the studio "Your names please ladies." the guy from the reception said.

"Darcy Jones and Rose Parker." the guy nodded.

"You can take a sit until Paul come." we nodded and took a seat.

"Hello girls,nice to meet you." Paul said shaking hands with us "Nice to meet you too" we both smiled.

"Let's go,the interview will start after one hour the boys should get ready, follow me please." we followed him.

We stopped in front of a door with a 'One Direction' sign hanging on it,Paul opened the door and said "Boys the girls are here get to know them,they are nice." he said and then left us with One Direction.

The boys pulled us in a bone crushing hugs. "So girls tell us about your self." Louis said smiling his perfect smile. They looked friendly

"I'm Darcy Jones From Holmes Chapel, Cheshire I'm 18 and I'm your Make up artist." They all looked shocked I raised my eyebrows.

"What? Is there anything in my face?" they all laughed "Harry is from Holmes Chapel too,I think you're two are made for each other" he said winking I blushed and I saw Harry blushed too. why he was blushing? and why I was blushing?

"What about you love?" Niall asked Rose.she blushed.

"I'm Rose Parker I'm from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire,I'm 18 and I'm going to be your Hair stylist." they all smile.

"Are you two friends?" Harry asked I nodded "Yeah since we can remember" they all nodded.

"Boys we have to start there's no time." they nodded.

I started with Liam

Then Zayn

Then Louis

Then Niall

Finally Harry.

He kept on staring at me when I was applaying his makeup. It was making me really self conscious. I used this as an excuse to study his features. His perfect brown curls framed his face and flipped down onto his forehead. He had the most perfect smile I've ever seen and the cutest dimples.

"Are you done staring at me." he asked and I blushed.

"As long as your done staring at me." I said. I had no idea where my new found confidence came from.

When I finishes his makeup he said "Thank you beautiful." and winked at me Harry Styles is flirting with me I smiled at my self.

The boys finished their interview now "Girls come to our house we can have some fun there and get to know you better,what do you think mates?" Niall asked them,they all agreed with him.

"I guess we're coming" I said they all cheer. we're going to One Direction's house I think its gonna be fun...

So guys this I hope you enjoyed it and liked it :)

Thanks to @HAZbowties for her help

 Don't forget to FAN,COMMENT,VOTE and tell the world about it please :)

Thank you xxx