Chapter 6

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Rose's POV

Today Eleanor and Danielle are coming and after the boys take them we will go to the beach. Its 8 in the morning now. Louis and Liam and Zayn went to the airport to take the girls. While me, Niall, Darcy and Harry are getting everything ready for the beach. Darcy and Harry went to the super market to buy things we need such as plastic plates and cups, drinks, snacks and more stuff.

I packed mine and Darcy's things.

"Rosi the girls and the boys will be here in few minutes" Niall said. "Okay" I replied smiling.

Someone unlocked the door. I looked to see who is it, it was Darcy and Harry. They were holding a lot of bags. Did they bought all the super market?

"Rosi" Darcy said and hugged me. I hugged her back, I love her hugs they're always make me feel good and they're full of love.

"Did you packed everything?" She asked me. "Yeah I did, don't worry" I replay with a smile.

"I can't believe your date is tomorrow" she said jumping and clapping.

I laughed at her and nodded "Yeah me too I don't know what to wear and you should help me"

"I know miss, did he told where is he going to take you?" She asked me. "No, but he told me to wear something fancy"

"Cute!" she said winking. And I blushed.

"Aww my Rosi is blushing"

"Shut up" we both laughed.

"Rosi and Darc the lads and the girls are here" Harry told us.

We both ran like crazy.

"Eleanor and Danielle" I shouted and hugged them. Everyone laughed at my craziness.

"Girls welcome home" Darcy said hugging them.

"You are Rose" Danielle said pointing at me. "And you are Darcy" Eelanor poited at Darcy.

We both nodded "You are right" Darcy said smiling.

"You don't know how much I wanted to meet you girls" Eleanor said with a cheeky smile.

"Awww us too, you should see CiCi's face yesterday when she knew that you're coming" they all laughed.

"Are you going to stay here and talk or you wanna go to the beach?" Harry smirk.

"BEACH!" we all shouted.