Chapter 5

I know there's no beach in London but let's Imagine :)

(External Link) for the girls outfits

Darcy's POV

I woke up the next day with my lovely boyfriend next to me, yeah he asked me yesterday if I can be his girlfriend and I said, yes. I know we took it very fast but I don't mind. I like him and he likes me so there's nothing will stop us.

"Morning my beautiful girlfriend" Harry said with a smile.

"Morning Hazza" I said. I leaned closer and pecked his lips.

"Oh c'mon only a peck?" Harry asked. "Yeah that's only for now" I said teasing him. "Let's go and join the other." I said grabbing Harry's hand.

We enjoyed the others. "Morning everyone" we both said. "Morning love birds" I blushed and I can see Harry is blushing too.

"CiCi guess what!" Rosi said with her excitement. "What?"

"Eleanor and Danielle are coming tomorrow and they can't wait to meet us." she said grinning.

"NO WAY"

"Yes way CiCi" Louis laughing. I hugged Louis and Liam. Like if they knew I want to meet the Girls.

"What about Perrie?" I asked Zayn.

"She's on tour now" he looked broken. well he's right, all of the boys are having their girlfriends with them, except for him.

"That's okay I'm sure I'll meet her soon" I said hugging him. He nodded with a smile.

I sat on Harry's lap. "So I guess Harry and Niall have some news?" Louis asked with a smirk.

"I guess so" me and Rose said in the same time. We both laughed.

"Well Harry asked me to be his girlfriend" I said blushing. Harry planted a kiss on my lips.

They all Congrats us. But of course Louis have to say something.

"I knew it" Louis said. "Shut up Lou" I said throwing a pillow on him.

"And you Niall?" Liam said raising his eyebrow.

"I asked Rosi out" he said. A blush creep onto Rosi's cheeks.

We Congrats them too.

***********************

"Guys let's go to Nandos, since its lunch time" Rose said.