Chapter 18

(External Link) for the girls outfits

Harry's POV

"You don't know you are beautiful" I sang through my microphone. Everyone was cheering and screaming.

"Thank you Beirut you were amazing" Liam spoke and the fans were still screaming.

"Let me hear you screaming Lebanon" as Niall said that, I felt like I won't hear again. Their screams were louder than anything I have ever heard.

"WOW" Zayn chuckled.

"We would like to thank every each of you for coming to see 5 idiots singing" Louis said, we laughed along with everyone.

"Wait" we all turned our faces to the familiar voice, Darcy's. She was walking toward us with the girls following her. Darcy stood next to me, she wrapped her arm around my waist and mine were on her shoulders.

"You know guys that the boys worked hard on the tour" Perrie spoke. "So we want to thank you guys, because without you they won't be standing here and singing and doing silly things, thank you so much" Danielle grinned.

"I would like to say, you don't know how proud I'm right now boys. You made it again and I can't wait for the next years" Darcy said and threw her hand up in the air. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Boys, thank you for having us on tour with you. We had a lot of fun together and meeting those girls was the most amazing thing in my life, so again thank you" Eleanor cried, but tears of joy. We all hugged her and the girls were extremely happy.

"I don't know what to say but I have to tell boys that I'm very very proud of you" Rose said chuckling.

"I love you guys so much, and I can't believe that this is the last show of Take Me Home tour. I can't wait to go to London and relax in our house and play games and do stupid things together again" Perrie smiled.

"I have one last thing to say, I Love you all so much" Danielle added. With that we all hugged each other.

"Again Lebanon, thank you for having us and hopefully we will see you soon" I said happily. Everyone was saying goodbye and we left the stage.

"What a great show!" Zayn exclaimed we nodded "very great" Liam said opening a bottle of water.