Chapter 16

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Harry's POV

"How are you boys and girls?" Uncle Si asked us smiling.

"Pretty good, what about you?" Liam smiled back.

Actually Uncle Simon called Us,Darcy and Rose to come because there's something important he want to tell us. I hope its not about Girlfriends...

"So guys I'm sure you're asking why I called you to come" we nodded nervously, I rested my hand on Darcy's thigh, she placed her small hand on mine and squeezed it gently.

"Actually you have been working really hard" We nodded. He took a deep breath and continued "And I'm so proud of you so far. So I think you deserve week off if you want to go and see your families starting from tomorrow." He gave us a big smile. I couldn't believe what just he said. Darcy smile didn't left her face, she got up quickly and gave him a kiss on his checks. He pulled her into a sweet hug, followed by Rose.

"Thank you,thank you,thank you so much uncle Si" Zayn stand up and gave him a hug. "You don't know how much this means to us" I said while hugging him. Niall,Louis and Liam thanked and hugged him too.

Darcy came to me, I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards my body and hugged her. "Finally we're going to see our families" she mumbled in my chest. Darcy's mom moved again to Cheshire because she found a better job.

"And the most important thing, that we will be together" I told her kissing her forehead. She looked at me smiling and kissed my nose.

After we arrived at the hotel Louis,Liam and Zayn told their girlfriends about the good news, and they were happy for them. We all called our families and they were super happy to see us.

"So Harry did you booked 3 tickets?" Darcy asked me. Yeah 3 tickets because Rose will come with us since she's from Cheshrise too.

"I'm booking now, 1 minute and they will be ready" I said choosing the seats. "Can't wait to see my mom" Darcy said packing her stuff in her Gucci suitcase.

"Me too babe, and I can't wait until you meet my mom,Gemma and Robin, and of course I will meet your mom if you want too" I chuckled. Her smile faded "What's wrong Darc?" I asked her placing my Macbook Pro on the table and walking towards her.