Chapter 11

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Darcy's POV

I was in the living room with everyone except for Harry he said he's going to buy things and he will be back soon. Louis's iPhone rang and Harry's name was on the screen he answered and walked toward the kitchen. We were too noisy so I thought he's going to the kitchen so he can hear him better. I payed attention to Perrie who was talking about their experience in the X-Factor actually Perrie was so cute and kind just and she's my new sister from another mom just like Rose,Eleanor and Danielle.

"I gotta go to the bathroom be right back" Rose said and leaved.

"Rose took a long time" Perrie said.

"I'm going to see her" I said and got up. I felt someone's arms pulled down again.

"I'll go and check on her" Eleanor said and I nodded.

Perrie and Danielle were talking with Zayn,Liam and Niall. I didn't pay attention I was thinking why did Harry took a long time? So I decided to call him. I went up to our bedroom so I can talk with him privately. I called him and I was waiting for him to answer.

"Hello babe" he said.

"Hey Hazza, where are you?"

"Errm I'm, Errrm well I'm coming soon. love you bye" he said and hang up the phone. Seriously? Why he's acting weird and the most important thing why did he hang up in my face?!

I throw the pillow on my face and screamed...

Harry's POV

"Errrm I'm, Errrm well I'm coming soon. Love you bye" I said and hang up. WHAT THE HELL?

"Mate why did hang up in her face?" Louis said in an angry tone.

"Why did you say that?" Eleanor and Rose said raising their eyebrows.

"I don't know guys I was nervous" I said running my hand through my curls. Now she will think I hate her!

Stupid Harry!

"She'll forgive you now when she see the cake" Louis said and winked. Honestly he made feel better.

We were standing out the house because the cake with me and I needed the girls help. The cake was not so small it just looked cute decorated with a beautiful cream and I bought 19 candles just like her age. And the girls were getting it done.