Chapter 25

Darcy's POV

"Wake up Darc" 

"Wake up, my water just broke" Eleanor words made me jump from the couch "You water what?" I grinned.

"W-wake Louis up now please!" She was almost gonna cry "Shush, don't cry everything will be alright" She nodded and I ran to Louis's room.

"Lou, Lou, Lou" He sighed "What?" 

"Nothing, it's just your child, he wants to go out now" I rolled my eyes. "Then take him out you idiot!" he said as he buried his face in the pillow.

"God Louis! Eleanor is giving birth" I yelled making him open his eyes wide. "Where is she?" He asked scanning the room. "She is downstairs waiting for you to wake up" 

"Darcy hurry up" Eleanor shouted. "Take the bags as I help El to get in the car" Louis quickly said and ran to his girlfriend. "I'm coming with you" I yelled and he said okay.

I took the baby's bag and everything that belongs to Eleanor she might need and rushed to the car.

Eleanor's screams never left her mouth she was in pain, in so much pain.

"It's so painful Louis, you did this to me" She yelped in pain and cried. Tears were running all over her face, and she was sweating.

"It's alright babe, only 2 minutes and we will be at the hospital" Louis whispered holding her hand.

~~

Louis's POV

"Looks like you are already 5 centimeters dilated. Your child will be here sooner than you expect "The doctor told Eleanor and me.

"It's alright babe, our child will be here in any minu-" She cut me off by her loud scream, my eyes grew bigger. "Deep breaths baby, just take deep breaths" she nodded following my instructions.

"Now all I need from you is to push, okay?" The doctor said as El nodded with watery eyes. "Why are you crying El, are you okay?" I softly whispered.

"I'm just scared" 

"About what?" 

"What if the baby is not okay, or me dying. The usual things that happen with pregnant women" I leaned down and our foreheads touched "That will never happen love, everything will be alright" I whispered agaist her lips.

"In case something happens to me" she croaked out. I shook my head and presses my lips agaist her's, its was a short loving kiss "I promise, nothing will happen" she nodded and I took her hand in mine.

She let out a loud scream that broke my heart "Keep pushing Eleanor" she took deep breaths, her grips on my hand were so tight, and I never mind.

"Okay, the next contraction should be the one, so I want you to push as hard as you can" She nodded fast as her other hand gripped the bed sheets. "Okay, now push" The doctor ordered.

Mind blowing shout left my girlfriend's mouth as tears where streaming down her face. "I can see the head, keep pushing. Just one push left" But Eleanor shook her head "I love you El, please do it. Just a huge push okay?" I whispered as she looked at the doctor and she nodded "Yeah Eleanor, one last huge push"

She squeezed her eyes shut as her lips opened letting a very loud screams scape. She didn't even hear me comforting her. 

Until we heard a tiny cute cry of baby.

"It's a girl" Eleanor opened her eyes widely "Louis, would you come and cut the umbilical cord?" I looked over the mother of my daughter as she nodded and let go of my hand.

"You'r baby is pretty fine and healthy, would you like to hold her?" Eleanor grinned excitedly. I ran to her side and took a chair next to my daughter and Eleanor.

The doctor leaned down as Eleanor got our daughter in her hands, she was looking at her. "She has you eyes, Lou" she said softly. "And she has your hair and lips" I said smilng.

"She's a beautiful baby, just like her mom" I added making Eleanor blush. "She's perfect... She's lovely baby" She said and a tear fell on her cheek, it's a happy tear. Eleanor lips pressed agaist our baby's forehead and kissed her gently.

"It's daddy's trun to hold you" she said as my smile got wider. I picked our daughter in my shaky hands "Hello there, you are finally here" I whispered and kissed her soft tiny hand, as Eleanor chuckled.

"I'm your amazing daddy, and this is your perfect mommy" Eleanor giggled "I can't believe I'm a mom already" I winked "You have to, now"

"We've been waiting for you, 

Ella Tomlinson"

Welcome to the world Ella <3

(Ella's picture on the side)---->

Sorry for not updating but I'm busy with school and writing my new stories, so yeah.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Don't forget to read my other stories "A Fan Became His Girlfriend?" and "Diana"

Have a good day :) x