Chapter 13

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Harry's POV

"Try to not show all of your body, I don't want anyone else to enjoy the view as much as I do" I told Darcy winking.

Its been one month since the tour started and everything is going great and perfect. Today we're going to a club to enjoy and have fun I'll try my best not to get too drunk and do something stupid so I don't lose Darcy. All the lads warned me even Eleanor and Danielle but I promised them that I won't do anything stupid.

"Is someone jealous in here?" Darcy teased.

I can't lie of course I have to be jealous "Yes I'm, please Darcy okay?" I asked softly, she nodded and. I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Harry please don't drink too much, okay?" Darcy cupped my face in her small hands and half whispered. I nodded and she gave me a teethy smile.

"I'm going to see if the girls need some help" She gave me a peck on the checks and walked out of the room.

Darcy's POV

"Harry please don't drink too much, okay?" I cupped his face in my small hands and half whispered. Harry nodded and I gave him a teethy smile.

I'm really scared if Harry got drunk so he'll do stupid things, like cheat on me. I trust Harry but when he get drunk he doesn't know what he's doing. I'll try my best to keep my eyes on him.

"I'm going to see if the girls need some help" I gave him a peck on the checks and walked out of the room and walked towards Danielle's room. I heard giggles came out of the room, the girls must arrived before me I knocked the door "Come in" I entered the room.

"Hey babe" Danielle smiled.

"Hi girls" I smiled back.

"You didn't start with your hair yet, Do you want me to help you?" Rose asked.

"Thank you but Dani wants to make it, You can make my make up if you want" I answered.