Chapter 9

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Gifts and cake on the side--->

Eleanor's POV

"Darc me and the others will surprise Harry on his birthday I mean after 3 days" I said knowing maybe she will get mad because we didn't tell her earlier but of course she don't know that we're going to surprise her too in the same day. The boys invite about 50 people and they are all coming. Luckily me and the girls made it and went to the cake shop and ordered the cake and bought everything for the party and the decoration and Darcy don't know about all this. I think I'm in trouble aren't I?

"And you guys didn't tell me?" She looked hurt.

"Well... Hmmm we were too busy you know but don't worry we got everything we need for the party and the boys called everyone they know and the cake is already ordered" I said hoping she don't go mad more.

"When?" She asked raising her eyebrow. She scares me whenever she do that.

"When Harry took you out for lunch like 2 days ago" she didn't answer me. Oh god!

"I'm not mad I'm happy that you guys remembered it but you should tell me next time" she said crossing her arms. Thank god she's not mad.

"I'll I promise you, Hug?" I open my arms and she threw her self in my arms. "I love you El" she said. "I love you too Darc"

Now its Louis turn I hope he do well!

Louis's POV

"HazzaBear I need to talk to you" I said.

"About what?" He questioned me.

"Well me and the others will celebrate Darcy's birthday but don't worry we got everything we need I just wanted to let you know since you're her boyfriend and of course its going to be surprise" I finally spoke. I hope he don't get mad at me for not telling him.

"Louis I'm not mad at all but you guys have to tell like you said I'm her boyfriend but did you guys got everything and called her friends and what about the cake?" He asked nervously.

"Slow it down buddy we have everything don't worry but don't tell her okay?" I said sound serious. "Sure, I will zip it" he said.

Darcy's POV

*Next Morning, Harry's Birthday*

"Good morning birthday boy" I said and kissed Harry's lips softly.