Chapter 15

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Darcy's POV

"You kissed who?" Eleanor,Danielle and Perrie asked at the same time, they look shocked. Of course they have to, I just told them about my kiss with Niall.

"I kissed Niall" I repeated.

"When?" Perrie questioned.

"When I saw Harry kissing the girl in the club I went to Niall crying, he took me to the bus and helped me to clam down and sat next to me on the bed, I told him I knew this is going to happened. After I said that he kissed my forehead, I looked at him in the eyes and then he leaned closer and kissed me and somehow I kissed him back! I was broken and I know I have shouldn't do it, but he apologized and I told him let's say its a friendly kiss" I finished and took a deep breath and looked at the girls, goofy smiles on their faces, I gave them a question look.

"Awww, that's sweet but don't even dare to do it again, you hear me Jones?" Danielle asked with a hand on her hip.

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, now let's get out of this bus and walk I'm bored" Eleanor said with a sigh.

"Yeah, besides the boys went for the rehearses and Rose is visiting her aunt" I said.

"Besides WE'RE IN GERMANY!!" Danielle shouted making us jump.

"Gosh Dani, I guess we're next to you" Perrie exclaimed laughing.

"Sorry, I was a bit excited" She blushed.

"A BIT?" We all laughed.

"Shall we go?" Eleanor suggested.

"I have a map" I said opening the map "What's the nearest coffee shop?" Danielle asked.

"STARBUCKS" I yelled happily. Its our favorite coffee shop.

"Let's get ready girls" Perrie throw her hand in the air showing us how excited she is.