Chapter 12

(External Link) for the girls outfits.

Darcy's POV

"Ahhhh can't believe the tour will start tomorrow" Niall yelled in a happy tone.

Yeah, The tour will start today for 6 months. Tomorrow the boys will perform their first concert at the London Arena O2.

I'm very happy that I work with One Direction so I can see them all everyday specially my Harry.

Eleanor,Danielle and Perrie will come with us since Eleanor graduated and Danielle her management gave her a long vacation and Perrie will tour with us only for 3 months then she will leave for her band 'Little Mix' they have some interviews. But she said maybe she can join us if she finished early.

Harry,Niall,Louis and Liam are super happy having us with them, also Zayn is happy but he's a little bit sad because Perrie will leave but we told him not to worry now we have 3 months to go.

"I know this is unbelievable we're all waiting for this time to come and here it is!" Danielle said chuckling.

"Girls, are you ready? The bus is out side waiting for us" Liam shouted.

"Why do you always ask us? Where's the boys?" Rose asked her raising her eyebrow.

"Because El you girls take forever to get ready" he said chuckling.

"Not true" El crossed her arms. We all laughed.

There was 2 buses on the road one for the boys and one for the staff but the boys told them they want us with them they agreed.

Each bus was made of 2 floors cool, right?

The bus is massive everything in the bus is so fancy there was 5 rooms for each boy, 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.

We entered our room Harry placed the suitcases on the floor as I scanned the room, its wasn't so small it just fit two people, there was 4 pillows on the bed. I jumped on the bed it was very comfortable I hugged one of the small pillows its just a hobby. I looked at Harry who was changing his pants.

"I think you should cuddle with me beside the pillow" Harry smirked.

"What if I don't want to?" I smirked back.

He jumped on bed and start to tickle me I bust out laughing "Harry.......stop........please" I managed to say in between the laughs. "Say Harry Styles is the sexiest on earth"

I shock my head no. He tickled me more and more "Harry........I'm........gonna.......pee" I screamed again in between the laughs. "I said say Harry Styles in the sexiest on earth and I'll get off you" he laughed.