Chapter 24

Darcy's POV

I woke up with Niall's arms still wrapped around my waist, and to be honest it felt right. I grabbed my phone to see what's the time

9:15am, 13 September 2013

Oh god! It's Niall birthday and no one noticed. How could we? It's all because of the drama that happened yesterday, it made us all forget everything and mostly Niall's birthday.

Niall pulled me closer to him "Happy birthday Ni" I said pecking his cheeck, he opened his eyes wildly "Is it today?" he whispered. I showed him my phone screen as a prove.

"I'm not a teenager anymore" I giggled nodding "You are an adult now" I teased joking. Niall's eyebrows rose "What did you just say?" an evil smirk played on his face. "You mean I was a child?"

Oh No.

"Nothi-" I was cut off by Niall's hands tickling me, and me laughing like there's no tomorrow "Ni p-please stop" I begged him none stop but he never listened to me. I hit his left hand with all my power, his heavy body fell on mine and our forehead touched.

"Do you want me to feel better?" He asked looking straight into my eyes as I nodded.

"Kiss me"

His lips parted waiting for mine, our lips connected and I can tell he was surprised because I kissed him, Niall's lips were sweet and gentle and I liked how they taste.

"Darc" 

"Mhmm"

"Can I kiss you whenever I want?"

My eyes winded at his question "I- nothing, just forget" 

My hands cupped his face "Yes, you can" I don't know why I agreed, I've shouldn't and I know I made a mistake. "R-really?" I pecked his lips "I think that's a yes" he said as he grinned and I laughed.

"I couldn't sleep last night" Harry mumbled agaist my lips before kissing them "Why?" his hands slipped to my waist pulling me closer to his body "Because, I had no one to cuddle with" as Harry said that, Louis and Eleanor entered the room "Har- Oh god" Louis said quickly as he and Eleanor left the room.

"Who's going to buy the drinks?" I asked Harry while I was preparing the ingredients for the cake. Since I love cooking, the girls let me do the cake and of course I was pleased, in fact I couldn't be happier.

"Zayn and Liam" he answered as he sat on the kitchen island watching me mixing. "You're pretty good, you know?" A wide smile appeared on my face "This is my second work, after makeup" he nodded with a smile.

As I took out the cake of the oven, Harry's body was in front of me not making me move. Soon, his lips crushed mine, quickly I droppred the cake on the kitchen island and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned him closer to me. He pushed me around to let me lean agaist the island.

his lips moved to my neck and start to kiss it hungrily, moans escaped my mouth as he kissed his favorite spot also known as my weak spot.

It was my turn to kiss, and I know what's Harry's weak spot to kiss. My lips pressed agaist his ear, moans never left his lips, he was squeezing my waist in respond. My lips traveled to the corner of lips just to tease him and I liked that.

"Just kiss me and stop teasing" he whispered. But I didn't listen to him and kissed him all around the lips. Big hand cupped my chin "Didn't you hear me?" I shook my head teasing him, again. "I said, kiss me, now" 

"Oh god, you should be cooking not kissing" Danielle rolled her eyes following her laughter. Harry and I exchanged looks blushing, she caught us kissing, and it wasn't a normal kiss. "Smell delicious" Danielle compliment my cake, smiling I clapped for myself as they did too.

I'm such a kid.

"Do you want help decorating the cake?" she asked grinning. "Two people are better than one, right?"

"Looks perfect"  we looked proud at the cake we made, it looked just like the Irish flag and we were so happy for doing it. I can't wait to see Niall's face after seeing it, he's gonna love it.

Danielle gave me a high-five with a grin on her beautiful face. "We did it!" she exclaimed happily and I did too.

"Happy Birthday to you to Nialler" we sang for him and he was happy, the smile didn't left his lips. "Cake time!" Danielle cheered.

Niall's eye wineded after seeing the cake "This is...Perfection!" he was more than happy, making me and Danielle happier for what we made for him. "Thank you so much Darc and Dani" he hugged us tightly. We ate the cake and I can say that, everyone fell in love with it.

Music and alcoholic drinks filled the house, but we weren't drunk that much. My eyes scanned the room and I couldn't find Harry or Niall. I found them in Niall's room. Niall was sobbing on Harry's shoulder and Harry was calming him down by rubbing his back.

Harry noticed me and gave a look telling me to come and comfort Niall instead of him.

"Hey.." I spoke. "I will leave you both, if you need me, I'm down stairs" Harry informed walking out of the door.

"What's wrong, Ni?" I whispered as I hugged him. His tears never stopped and they were heavy. "Shhh, It's alright" I waa trying to calm his down but it didn't work, so I waited for him to stop sobbing.

"I-I want h-her to be h-here with me, specially t-today" he barely talked "I never stopped thinking a-about her, but I can't make up with her after what s-she did to me" I couldn't help but to cry with him, his broken heart broke mine too and I couldn't take it.

"Don't cry Ni, please" I told him "You're making me cry" I added.  "I just miss her" I nodded "Me too..."

We stayed in silence for about 10 minutes until Niall's voice broke it "We should hurry up before the party ends" 

I nodded in excitement. Niall was making his way to the door and I forgot to give him something "Nialler, you forgot something" A ckeeky smile appeared on his lips, he knew what I was talking about. His lips met mine to give them a light peck. 

"Let's go" He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

What do you think? 

Sorry for the late update, but you know school and stuff and this is my last year as well! I'M A SENIOR :D

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN

Also, to read my other Harry fanfic "A Fan Became His Girlfriend?" 

Have a good day :) <3