Chapter 2

His eyes shift from Snape to me and he smirks.

Ugh for the love of god don't come up to me.

He excuses himself and grabs my elbow pushing me out the class.

I look over my shoulder to see draco looking at us confused and Mattheo looking at me with a blank expression.

I turn my head back and shut the door.

" Dude what the hell is your problem " he laughes

" sorry for pushing you lil sis but i have news for you" his expression immediatly turns from playfull to serious. I look at him curiously

" what is it" i ask quickly.

" i-um well i- urmmmm" I push him

" WELL hurry up" I rush him.

" Nathan.. that little ba*stard he's starting hogwarts in 3 weeks." I pale.

He looks at me in concern and assures me, " Dont worry! Ill be here almost everyday. Snape kinda loved me when i was a student here so he offered me a job as his assistant. You know stocking up potion ingredients."

I slightly smile at that knowing he will be here for me.

But I've changed.

As much as my past haunts me. I've grown. I know he cant control me anymore.

To me Nathan is another new kid at hogwarts. I walk back into potions after him still kind of pale.

I take a seat next to a random girl and take in deep breaths.

I do not need to worry, i repeat in my head. I felt tapping on my head but didn't realise i let them in.

My mind kept repeating " he can't be back" as much as i tried to convince myself he wasn't coming back.. i couldn't.

I put my walls up after a while and hear the girl next to me speak up.

" UGH i cant seem to get this right" i look at what she's doing. " try squashing it.." i suggest. " What was that Miss L/n" proffesor snape asks which causes multipul heads to look over to me. I gulp then replied " i suggested squshing it with the knife sir". After that loads of people started doing what i suggested and proffesor snape looked at me curiously.

I look down at my potion and finish it off with a stir.

" Allow me to test it " Snape says. I nod. " i-its perfect" i look up to meet his eyes and he looks at me suspiciously.

" you didn't use the book did you ?" " no.." i mutter.

He snaps his head back to his desk and walks away.
My brother ( Brandon) comes up to me and looks at me proudly.

He pushes me lightly. And i stumble before cursing at him with a small smile on my face. I hit him with a book and that seemed to get alot of attention from some girls.

They all glare at me and i role my eyes. " Do you know him?" Draco asks.

I nod and turn away. Brandon starts saying " I know your scared of him but-" " IM NOT. NOT ANYMORE." I whisper harshly.

Im tired of hearing it.

Yeah i was weak back then. But im not anymore.

Draco, jacob and mattheo look at me. Probably curious about my outburts.

I look away from brandon and carry on trying my potion again. " sis please-" " Wait your her brother??!"

Pansy exclaims.