Chapter 16

The next day:

I wake up to Mattheo holding me tightly. "Wake upppp" i say being childish. "Hm" he groans. "Fuck, that's hot" i say without thinking. He chuckles and i look away embaressed.
"I'm hot" he says cockily. "Shut up" i push him away playfully.

He gets up and goes to his room to change as i walk to the bathroom.
I take a shower and get changed. Then i hear something..

"GET THE FU*K AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I KILL YOU" Mattheo's voice booms. Is it a bad time to repeat that he's hot? Anyway. I speed walk to his room to see Pansy. What THE FU*K.
"What the fuck are you doing here" i glare at her. "This isn't your dorm room Pansy" Blaise glares at her. "I know, i just gotta tell Mattheo someth-" Mattheo moves away from her and stands behind me. She steps towards him but i step infront of him almost 'protecting' him. HA it was cute though. He looked at me not knowing what to do. "What? You want to tell him something? Say it infront of all of us" Draco says with harsh eyes.
"I-i" she hesitates. I grab a hair tie and pull my hair up into a pony tail. Mattheo grabs my elbow, "that's hot" he whispers in my ear as he plays with my hair. I shiver but look away to focus on Pansy pug face. "I-i haven't got over Mattheo, he belongs with me" she says sadly. This fu*king bit*h.

Mattheo pulls his wand out and points it at her neck. She trembles. "Put it down" Elijah says to Mattheo. He puts it down remembering his choices would fu*k up his dad's plans. Too bad, i don't give a sh*t. I took my earings out and punched her round the face. A right hook. She fell onto the floor clutching her cheek in pain. She starts crying as i put my earings back on, pretending that nothing happened.

"YES BIATCH"Blaise yells.
"Woah" Draco says trying to step away from the crying pug face.
"So hot" Mattheo groans quietly.
How many times have i mentioned the word hot !!! Ugh

She puts her hand out, waiting for someone to help her up but everyone just walked out the commen room.

I haven't seen Nathan in quite a while. I'm not complaining. Hell no. Just curious and suspicious. Hope he's not hurting anyone else.

"Can you do that to me" Blaise looks at me in adoration. "Move" Mattheo shoves him off of me growling. What is he? A wolf? He puts his arm around me and we walk through the hallway. I watch as the other houses react.

The griffindors snarl at us while the ravenclaws couldn't care less. The hufflepuffs...they cower away. But they don't know that we'd do alot to protect them.

"Darling, i have to go. My father has a couple of things he needs to show me" Mattheo says hesitently as he gets off the phone. I nod "go" i kiss his cheek.
He looks at me and leans forward.
"Cheekbone" he mumbles shyly.
"What?" I giggle.
"Cheekbone" he whines like a child. I then understand what he wanted and leaned closer to give him a peck on his cheekbone. He smirks and looks down at his shoes while his hands were in his trouser pockets. "Bye" i whisper. He salutes me and walks off.

This boy will be the death of me. I smile to myself...

Answering some questions, some people asked on my snap. Please do comment HERE and ask not on my snap. But it's okay if you do. I don't mind that much luvvs ♡

Why don't you speak to the characters....

Are Pansy and Mattheo ever going to be together?

No darling   - theHotterRiddle

(Im sure you can figure out who that is)

Is anyone else going to get killed or die in this book?

... you might experience water pooling in your eyes.  - Author

Blaise is the LOML please add more time on him in chapters.

How about I add you for a long time on my bed   - BlaiseRichBitch

Why is he getting so se×ual?
Calm down Blaise.

Why so stressed out darling? -theHotterRiddle

SHUT UP MATTHEO.

Anyways. This chapter was kinda short. Soz. It was 11pm and that is not late at all for wattpadd users but i had litteraly 5% . This was my draft and i broke my charger soo 😂

-752