Chapter 8

My eyes went wide and i heard a shriek coming from one of the girls. The cloaked figure came towards her and grabbed her by her neck. Proffesor Mogonagal grabbed her wand instantly and shot spells and him.

Brandon wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner as most of us ran towards the stairs. I held my wand so tight that i started bruising, sweat was running down necks and screams were heard. It was chaos. Brandon threw spells to knock 1 down and told me to run, as i was running i see the dark smoke forming infront of me. But before i could run someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall with there hand on my mouth. Deja vu. I open my eyes to see Mattheo Signaling for me to be quiet. He looked calm as if nobody was going to touch a single hair on him and they probably wernt since he was the Lords son. "Shh" he mumbled against my hair, his eyes were concentrated on a moving figure behind me. He was saving me. "Lets go" he whispered, grabbed my hand and ran cautiously to the library. We arrived and he pushed me against a book stand with his breath fanning my neck, "We'll be safe here y/n". He looked deep in my eyes and his hand went through my soft hair, my eyes shifted to his lips and my breath got cut short. He smashed his lips onto mine while his hand was around my neck, tingles went throught my body. A million thoughts went through my mind. Would he say this was a mistake or not accept it like last time? I pushes his away and look at my hands. He lifted my chin back up and his eyes raked my neck. "Darling, why did  you do that" he whispers with a crazy look in his eyes. "I dont want you to say it was a mistake or do something like last time.." he placed a harsh bite on my  neck then kissed it softly, i bit my lip holding in a moan. "Darling, now your mine" he says huskily in my ear. Sh*t did he just mark me?!? Ive heard about that- he can only mark one person. Why me? "Did you mark me.." i ask "Yes" he breathes out. Then i hear a explosion. My breath becomes heavy and i remember Brandon, how could i be so selfish not to look for him. He was fighting a deatheater with spells while i was here hiding. He grabs my hand before i could say anything and we run to the great hall, i see everyone there putting there wands away. The deatheaters were gone, Brandon comes towards me with a look of relief then his expression changes as his eyes lock with mine and Mattheos hand. I look at Mattheo thinking why he didnt let go but all he did was hold it even more tightly. I smile slightly at that and run towards Brandon. He pulls me into a tight hug placing a kiss on my forhead. "Im so glad your safe " he mumbles, " are you hurt" i ask concerned. "No y/n im not " he replies while checking me for cuts. In a second his eyes bore into something on my neck. F*CK THE MARK. I panick.
"Y/n...what tf is on your neck" he says slowly. "I-i um " i havent even seen it yet. He looks at Mattheo and storms towards him with a cold expression. "DID YOU FKING MARK MY SISTER?!" Mattheo looks at him blankly and doesn't reply. My brother starts yelling at him but all Mattheo did was look at my brother respectfully and took his yelling in. "I guess..its okay...but riddle you better protect her now. You marked her and she better not get into anything with your father. If he hurts her, i hurt you get it." He states simply then walks off. "Got it" i hear faintly. I feel arms wrap around my waist," you know i was always attracted to you. Your personality as well. Whenever i heard you speak my heart would start racing, i hate the way Nathan was always looking at you. I wanted to kill him but i couldnt" Mattheo says while his lips rest on my ear. " D-Do you want to be my girlfriend?.." he asks shyly. "Yes" i say clearky then kiss his cheek softly. He smirks. I guess he likes cheek kisses. Thats so cutee.

( BEFORE YOU GUYS SAY IT WENT TO FAST LIKE THE MARKING AND STUFF PLS SHUSH. I DID IT CUZ THE STORY WAS KINDA BORING. )

I guess we are official. We walk back to the commen room and pansy jumps on me " thankgod your okay" she says. "Are you okay pans" i ask concerned. "Yeah" she replies with a smile. "I have something to tell you..me and draco are official." She says excitedly. Damn the deatheaters turned out to be tinder. 2 relationships official while we were they were on a killing spree. "I got something to say too...me and Mattheo are official too" i say blushing. "RIDDLE?!" She says. "Keep you voice down..and yeah" i smile. I walk towards the sofa and someone pulls me onto there lap. Mattheo. He didnt care who judged, or whoever saw me and him together and i loved that. "So..you and Riddle huh" Nathan speaks up. "Yeah" i say confidently. "And he likes damaged goods? Havent you told him about you past? Would he accept you after he funds all that out? Hes be regretful of asking you out. Nobody wants a girl who was abused" he says then walks out the room. Everything stopped. Everyone looked at me for an answer. Was this true? Yes. I didn't  know what to say. Was Mattheo going to hate me after this!? My grip on Mattheos arm lossened and i ran. I went to my room, the bathroom then slammed the door shut. I was damaged goods...

I hear a knock. "Y/n i need to use the bathroom" i hear pansy say warily. It was a trap. I opened it and Mattheo grabbed my arm and placed me on my bed while pansy went out the room. I looked everywhere but him. "listen" he says softly. Is this the part where he dumps me ?! "You probably dont want me anymore right...?" I whisper with pain building in my chest. "No. I still want you. Nothing can change that. But i still want you to explain. Whenever your ready love" he says as he places a kiss on my lips. I look into his eyes for any type of joke but find complete serious honestly. "Cuddle?" I ask patting my bed. He puts a blanket over us and rests my head onto his chest. I listen to his heartbeat and calm down.

Falling into a deep sleep. "Goodnight beautiful".

EEEKKKKK YOOO I DID IT.
1176 WORDS