Chapter 21

I woke up in Mattheo's arms. Everything hit me. What happened last night, him confessing how he felt for me and me doing the same, everything felt perfect.

"Don't fu*king move" He grumbled with his deep morning voice. I giggled as he pushed his head further onto my chest and hugged my body like i was the pillow.

"I have to pee" I wriggled out of hid tight grip and ran to the bathroom.
Oh so i though.

I immediatly felt to the floor and couldn't get up. Ah sh*t.

I heard a chuckle and Mattheo helped me sit on the bed. "Looks like you won't be able to walk" He says smugly. I roll my eyes. At least we don't have classes today. I don't need to walk.

"I need to pee" I whined. He was just staring at me, I smiled and his eyes lit up adorably. "Your so cute" i muttered. His eyes turned cold instantly. "I'm not cute Im hot" He says with a look of disgust. I laughed and lied down again.
"Here I'll help you go to the bathroom" He picked me up and started walking.

After that I got dressed and did my hair. "Babbeee" I heard him groan. I felt my cheeks growing hot when he said that. "Mhm" I hummed. "I'm hungry can we go down now to eat" He said. I nodded and gripped his arm as i tried 'walking' downstairs.

We eventually sat down and Mattheo got me toast, bacon, eggs and coffee.

"Thank you" I said.
He responded with a nod as blaise, draco, jacob, nathan and goyle sat down.

"What" I said wincing at Blaise. He responded with the same smirk he'd been looking at me with for the past 5 minutes. I look at draco but he turned away quickly. "Do i have something on my face" I said swatting my cheeks. "No" Mattheo said kissing my forehead.

"What's the issue zuccini" Mattheo said irritated. Blaise couldn't hold in the laugh. "Yesterday..um last night i couldn't go to sleep" He said winking at us. I was confused.

"Okay?" Mattheo rolled his eyes.

"-because you were too loud y/n.." He finished off with a sarcastic smile.
I froze as they bursted into laughter.
"HEY IT'S NOT FUNNY" I said embaressed.

"Ohh y/n" "fu*k" Draco said immitating Mattheo's voice.

Mattheo's grip turned tight on his dagger.

"Give it to me daddy" Jacob said in a girly voice. Goyle laughed.

"Mattheo fu*k me" blaise said looking at me slyly. I blushed beet red and hid my face in Mattheo's neck.

He gave them all a look and they shut up in a second. "Baby look up" He said quietly. I did and he smirked. "Stoppp" I said annoyed. He chuckled and began eating his food.

"Bet she wasn't even good in bed" Pansy said shooting me dirty looks. She was jealous.

(Btw no hate to her throughout the whole story, this story she isn't a very nice character but i acctually love her and she's so beautiful)

"You think you are? When we dated all you wanted was s3x and when we finally had it I had to fake my 'orginisms'" Draco admitted suddenly. She froze. "What" She said upset. Blaise started laughing hysterically and I giggled under my breath quietly.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS" We all turned our heads to professor Dumbledore. "We have news! There is a triwizard tournament taking place in hogwarts in 6 days! To enter you must be in the higher level and place your name in this cup to earn glory"

"Are you going to enter" Blaise asked the group. "In 6 days? Um no" Draco said hesitantly and looked at Mattheo. Mattheo glanced at him and stayed blank. "No" He said. At least i won't worry about him getting hurt but that look was suspicious. I looked at draco to see him sitting worriedly and staring at Mattheo. What?-

"Nah I don't have time for these silly games" Jacob said shrugging.

I look over to see fred and George weasley putting their names in. Brave of them to do so. Then i see a guy from hufflepuff do the same. Cedric Diggory? I believe. Then about 20 ladies wearing blue dresses come dancing in the room. I recognized the uniform from another wizarding school. A few of them eyed Mattheo but i rolled mine. He said he loves me last night, i trust him.

"I'm getting water" I said kissing his cheekbone. He closes his eyes gently, when tenderly kissed him and held my hands. I walked away and when i got back i saw some girl sitting there flirting with him and Mattheo looking terrified and nervous. "I have a girlfriend" He says coldly. "I don't see her" She replies. "Turn around, now you see her" I said smirking. She looked me up and down but backed off.

"I didn't-" he began. "I know" i cuddled into him.

"Now give it up for Victor Krum" Proffesor Mogonagal announced.

He walked in the room and instantly stared at Hermione granger. Oo someone has a crush. I smiled and turned away from the crowd.

"Let the games begin" Dumbledore says.

I turn away to see Draco gone.

"Where did-"
"Right here" Draco says.
I turn to see him eating cake with frosting all over his face, making him look like a santa klaus. I chuckled and Mattheo tightly gripped my chin and harshly turned it towards him.

"Don't fu*king look at him" He says angrily. I smirk and lick my lips.

"Sorry daddy" I whisper seductively in his ear and FELT his yah know grow hard. His eyes darkened and he looked away trying to calm down.

"Fu*k y/n" He says quietly.

-KFWMAVSJAHS
-970 WORDSSSSS BAE