Chapter 19

Y/n pov:

It's been 3 hours since we arrived at the party and right now we were witnessing blaise doing a body shot.

"WOOOOO GO BLAISEE" Draco slurs.

"Dance for me" Mattheo whispers in my ear guiding me to the dance floor.

He grabs my hand and places the other one on my waist. Our forheads were pressed together and he was looking into my eyes.

Our hips moved together to the music and my breathing went heavier. He twirled me around with one hand and pulled me back in, placing a rough hand on my a$$.

The song ended and he put his arm around me and went to the couches where Jacob and Draco were shirtless and dancing.

I was about to turn my head to them but a rough hand gripped my cheek, hard enough to bruise and turned my face away. "Don't look at them.." Mattheo glared. I bit my lip turned on by him being possesive. "Or i might just have to kill a few people tonight" He says darkly. I smirked and faced him completely. "Are you jealous" I said innocently while tracing a finger across his jawline. He sucked in a breath and looked away. I pulled his cheek back to me. "Don't look at them.." I repeated what he had said to me a minute ago. He smirks. "Are you jealous" He says trying to be slick.

"..Yes You Barstard" I huff.

He wasn't expecting that.
He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Don't be. I only have eyes for you" He mutters. I kiss his cheekbone tenderly and he closes his eyes. He likes it when i kiss his scar. I pull away after a bit and he sighs. "Do that again" He mumbles. I giggle and place my lips onto his face again. Then i moved to his neck and he tenses. Perfect.

I kiss him there and he shudders, I begin sucking softly and he groans.

I begin sucking slightly harder to form a hickey and his hands grip my waist roughly. I fall ontop of him as he pulls me down and I pull away, looking at the purple bruise i had made in proudness. "You gave me a hickey?" He says smiling dumbly. "Yup" I try getting up. I look around almost forgetting i was at a party but wasn't suprised. Everyone was either dancing or making out on couches. He flipped us around and licked his lips.

"If i start now i won't be able to control myself. Soon." He says huskily into my ear. I shiver delightfully and he smirks to my response.

But guess who had to ruin the sexual tension. Pug face.

"Matthheeeooo" She stumbles drunkly.
"Loookklk i found thisss" She waves around a love potion. I groan. "Thought you said you were over him pug face" Blaise says slightly more sober. "I lieeeddddd"  she slurs.

Then crab started laughing. "Crab..what did you do" Jacob puts on his jacket in suspision. Crab grabs the love potion of pansy, puts it in a drink. And gives it to one of the girls that were shooting dirty looks towards us. "Thanks" she flutters her eyelashes towards Jacob but he pays no attention.  She drinks it and looks immediatly at Pansy.

"Woah" she stumbles.

"I- Pansy Parkinson. You are the most beautiful creature made. I have loved you since i first took a glance at you an hour ago" She says with hope in her eyes like she was proposing.

Jacob, Blaise, Crab and Goyle were now on the floor laughing like pigs.

"SINCE AN HOUR AGO?" Blaise choked repeating her.  They bursted into laughter again and i laughed along. Mattheo chuckled slightly.

"C-creature" Jacob couldn't breathe as he was still rolling around on the floor like a drunk person. Well he was kinda still drunk.

Draco was about to touch my hand to get up but i got pulled away by Mattheo. "I wanna go sleep" He plays with my hair adorably. I just noticed he was really tired. I nodded. "Same let's go baby" I said. "Baby? I like it. Call me it often" He says half asleep. I smile to myself. "Okay" .

Then i dropped his hand to find my phone and it landed on my inner thigh. I sucked in a deep breath and he looked up at me in confusion. Then he looked down and realised. I closed my eyes as his hand roamed further upwards and suddenly he wasn't so tired anymore. I got carried to the common room, onto his bed and his eyes were full of lust. Nope. He wasn't tired anymore.

"I really want to rip this dress of you darling" He says gripping my legs down. I became really bold at that moment. He took out his dagger and traced my dress.

He understood the only words that came out of my next sentance.

"Then do it" I smirked...

...

This was kinda short too but the next chapter will be Spicy ;)

839 wordsss.