Babygirl - (gender neutral reader)

Y/N POV

This happened three weeks ago. Me and Kaylee were chilling on the couch watching a movie and we were playing around and it just slipped out of my mouth. I never would have thought this in a million years but Kaylee Bryant has a...

Babygirl kink

Three Weeks Ago, still Y/N POV

As Kaylee was finishing doing the dishes I was picking a movie for us to watch. "K." "Hmmm" "What do you wanna watch?" "Uhhh... How about Star Wars?" "Ok."

I was picking the movie Star Wars as she came over. When the movie was loading she was cuddling up to me. She was buried in my side. After she was all cuddled up we put the blanket over us.

We were 10 minutes into the movie and I was getting bored. I saw this movie like 80 times and it's just boring me. So I did the one thing that will entertain me. I teased her.

I put my hand on her thigh. Then I slid it up more and more until she stopped my hand."Y/n what are you doing?" she said chuckling. "Im having a little fun." When she didn't protest I kept moving up until I got to her center.

SMUT WARNING

I started rubbing her clit in circles. I heard her moaning so I went faster and faster until she let out a loud moan. "Keep going" she said. Before I could continue I pulled her pants off and her underwear. Then I stuck two fingers in her and went up to kiss her which turned into making out. When I heard her moan it sent a shiver down my spine. Once she moaned I stuck another finger in her. She threw her head back. I kept going faster and faster until she said "Im cumming" When she said that I pulled out and went back to the movie. The reason I tease her is because she gets frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"Why did you stop?" I just shrugged my shoulders. She aggressively took my ass upstairs and slammed our bedroom door behind us. "No. You are not going to do that. You are going to finish what you started." "Yes mam."

I then threw her on the bed and ate her out. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Hearing her moans made me wet. As I was eating her out I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it. It was only 10 seconds later when she said she was cumming. Then "Y/N!!!" When she finished I went up to kiss her and whispered in her ear "You like that babygirl?" I didn't expect anything until I heard a moan. I looked up to see her biting her lip moaning. I was confused. I thought she didn't like any of this stuff. Apparently she felt my stare and said "You just gonna look at me or you gonna fuck me?" I went to touch her clit again and she whimpered. I then pulled away and said "Not yet. I wanna hear you beg babygirl." "Please y/n. I wanna feel your hands all over my body. I wanna feel you in me." she whimpered. I went to kiss her savoring her lips. Then to her jawline, neck, collarbone, boobs and sucking them, to her stomach, her thighs, then her gooey center. I lightly kissed her center then I stuck my tongue in her.....

SMUT OVER

"Fuck that was amazing." Kaylee said. "Yes it was babygirl." I then looked over at her to see her moaning again. "Round three?" Before I could do anything she tackled me and aggressively and kissed me.